Author Topic: [Imagefest] Kenny's box canyon  (Read 9848 times)

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
[Imagefest] Kenny's box canyon
« on: November 24, 2011, 08:03:15 AM »
:crate: :crate2: :crate: :crate2:

Indeed!

Since I today picked up no fewer than four packages, due to accumulating over the week and me not wnting to go pick up a package every other day, I decided a simple picture wasn't enough. Thus, a mini imagefest!

With special guest star Marisa (she's not new).

Every packagefester's most important tool!

Okay, probably the least exciting of the packages, but still. Books for the courses I'm taking right now.

First off from the game-related things, a 250 GB HDD for my XBox 360. Yay.

Get IN CONTROL with these fine products from Nintendo™.

The big one. The one I'm so glad I was able to pick up today.

Group shot of everything boxed...

...and unboxed. The very first thing I did with the golden Wiimote was remove that stupid Wiimote condom. Fuck those things, seriously.

I have a fun weekend ahead of me! :headbang:

:crate: :crate2: :crate: :crate2:
Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.

Soaprman

• Legendary Super Saiyan Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Daily POS (You are here)
Re: [Imagefest] Kenny's box canyon
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
Is that Marisa one of those creepy dolls that's always there no matter where you look and you're afraid it's following you and you can't ever sleep at night because you know it's always watching?

Also nice loot.
"vegeta,,,, there are three gokus. what does the scouter say about their combined power level?" " it's over 27,000"
join the math club today

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »
Is that Marisa one of those creepy dolls that's always there no matter where you look and you're afraid it's following you and you can't ever sleep at night because you know it's always watching?
Yes. If you turn your back to it, it kills you with lasers.

I played Skyward Sword for about 2h 45m before my right arm said "Okay, it's time to stop playing". So I did a runthrough of Mega Man 10 with the Classic Controller. It's a nice thing!

Also, the answer to the question everyone's asking is white. Definitely white.
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.

Namine

• Now with 96.5$% more wub wub.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 06:47:02 PM »
Fuck Europe. They get the nicer boxes for their shit. I'm mainly directing this at the 25th Anneversery CD box. We just got a stupid extra flip thing in the game case.

[onfire]"It's a trap but I'll fap anyway.
[/onfire]
[onfire]-Profile sponsored by www.trillian.im[/onfire]

Yoshi348

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 10:06:41 PM »
For clarifaction, that would also be the only thing; the box art's the same. Except there's a blue "hey there's a music cd in here" over where the 25th anniversary logo is, with the logo pushed down, but that's peripheral. Like the different rating board.

We're totally saving the planet more, though.
[19:48] <Soaprman[1]> i am playing as a mii named kawaii luv btw
[19:48] <Soaprman[1]> so you know that's me

[8:44:51 PM] MelvanaInChains: luckily thought i beat the shit out of sephiroth with a zombie so there's that

Namine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 12:08:28 AM »
I want to say that box isn't reflective either. Ours is a semi-reflective paper. I could be wrong though, it's very hard to tell with pictures sometimes. I know that CE Box isn't though and I know our CE's box is.

[/onfire]

Soaprman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »
Fuck Europe. They get the nicer boxes for their shit. I'm mainly directing this at the 25th Anneversery CD box. We just got a stupid extra flip thing in the game case.

Let's go picket Nintendo of America until they get the message.
"vegeta,,,, there are three gokus. what does the scouter say about their combined power level?" " it's over 27,000"
join the math club today

BioSpark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 03:18:45 PM »
whoa, you're taking linguistics classes?

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »
Yeah, at the moment. I needed to take some points at a university around here to keep qualifying for the apartment, and while it's really Japanese that's my primary subject (taking a web-based class on that now, too), writing is my secondary, so I found two classes I felt would fit. Semantics and... however you properly translate the other one. "Structure and function of language", I guess. For next semester I've signed up for a class on retorics and writing, as well as a Japanese-related class.

One thing I've learned is that linguistics people can never agree on things, and that there's about as many different opinions on certains points of language as there are people who study/have studied it.

Namine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »
People always never agree on things because of our big egos. It's built into us because we're one of the more "intelligent" species on the planet.

[/onfire]

BioSpark

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »
it's called syntax bro. i'm taking semantics now and i'm taking syntax next semester.

Yoshi348

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 12:09:55 PM »
You'd think the textbook in English called "beginning syntax" would give that away, but...

And er, wasn't there supposed to be some other boxes in this canyon?
[19:48] <Soaprman[1]> i am playing as a mii named kawaii luv btw
[19:48] <Soaprman[1]> so you know that's me

[8:44:51 PM] MelvanaInChains: luckily thought i beat the shit out of sephiroth with a zombie so there's that

Soaprman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
Nope. One was the books. One was the hard drive. One was the wiimote + nunchuk. And one was Zelda.
join the math club today

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
[Imagefest] Kenny's box canyon: Stage 2
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »
:crate:

This was worth a mini-update because of the sheer size of the package compared to what actually was in it.

Actually, I'll probably just post pictures in this topic any time I get a box. The canyon grows.

That package is huge! That means it has huge guts contents!

...nope, not really. Amazon likes putting small things in big packages and padding with paper.

Bonus image including the games I bought yesterday. Was a buy 3 pay for 2 deal on used DS and Wii games at a game store.

So yeah. Xbox 360 VGA cable and wired controller. Won't have to change the component input between Wii and X360 anymore, and now I don't need to use the arcade stick to play Sonic Generations.

Aw yeah. :headbang:

:crate:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:29:24 PM by KennyMan666 »

Namine

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 12:11:14 PM »
Took you long enough to get Okamiden.

[/onfire]

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »
Dude, I got the first Ōkami just a little over a month ago (October 20th) but haven't actually played it at all yet. So Ōkamiden will have to wait too, as I hear I'll probably get spoilers if I play it first. Otherwise I would have lots of time to play that while I'm at my parent's place for Christmas.

BioSpark

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »
ooooooooooooooookami

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 03:18:00 PM »
In retrospect I should have removed that 3 for 2 sticker before I took the picture.

Oh well.

You'll just have to

:dealwithfranky:

Namine

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 12:14:01 AM »
Considering it's a sequel to Okami yeah you will. It's a sad game too. I had tears by the end.

[/onfire]

KennyMan666

• Shitty Emoticon Adder
  • 押忍!
    • View Profile
    • Next Era Network
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 02:59:49 AM »
I don't know why, but when I bought it I was under the impression it was a prequel, so I thought it would be okay to play it first. A trip to wikipedia set me straight, though.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:02:58 AM by KennyMan666 »