POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Topic: The POS Friends Advent Calendar: A month of content  (Read 89636 times)
I work with lasers but can't figure out my oven.
Jack
  • I work with lasers but can't figure out my oven.
Permalink  •  December 18, 2012, 11:54:16 AM
Re: The POS Friends Advent Calendar: A month of content
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »

I'm going to my relatives house for Christmas so I'm giving away my last day to whoever wants it  :weedle:
If you can get it done beforehand and send it to someone I'm sure they'd be happy to post it for you.  Soap even has a fancy shmancy way to reattribute the post to you!
Turns out I'm going earlier than I thought. In about an hour or so actually, so there's no chance of me posting anything. Besides, my brother's stolen my laptop so I have no way of uploading  :toot:

"Always remember, stay flappy" -Soaprman 2014
Permalink  •  December 18, 2012, 08:04:29 PM
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2012, 08:04:29 PM »

I'm going to my relatives house for Christmas so I'm giving away my last day to whoever wants it  :weedle:
If you can get it done beforehand and send it to someone I'm sure they'd be happy to post it for you.  Soap even has a fancy shmancy way to reattribute the post to you!

[avatar]

Actually, this thing on the new/edit post screen. Though maybe I should re-add [avatar] tags, hm...

Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
  • Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
Permalink  •  December 18, 2012, 11:42:58 PM
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2012, 11:42:58 PM »

[avatar]www.urmom.com/lastairbender.jpg[/avatar]

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 24, 2012, 08:22:47 AM
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2012, 08:22:47 AM »

Okay, the 25th is almost here, I'm working on my thing for today.

But December isn't over, and now we're all in gear for contentmaking. Well, somewhat.

So fromthe 26th until 2012 is over, it's the POS Advent Calendar Bonus Round!

The bonus round is the place for all content that might have been made for the calendar but for various reasons never were. Drafts of ideas. Ideas that were never finished, replaced by something else. New ideas you got after you ran out of your days. Even just listing ideas you got but never made. The final content dump of the year.

Here, there's no days given out to specific people. Just post away when you feel you have something worth posting. Multiple people can post in a day. It's no catastrophe is nothing gets posted on one day.

It's just to fill us with the content cheer that will last us quite a bit into the new year!

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]