POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1] 2
Topic: アニメのスレ LETS POSTING [The Anime Thread]  (Read 4450 times)
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  November 24, 2012, 08:15:06 PM

Anime chat was getting WAY out of hand all over the forum so let's try to consolidate it to one thread, shall we?

I spent today catching up on the new Jojo's anime. It's got some dudes beating each other up, some dead guys, batman style sound effects during Dramatic Scenes, the whole package. Highly recommended.

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  November 24, 2012, 08:16:06 PM

Oh and the ending theme is pretty cool.

Click to load

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  January 13, 2013, 02:59:24 PM

jojo's update: book 2 - possibly even more epic than book 1? i'll keep you posted

Permalink  •  January 13, 2013, 03:38:18 PM

Joesph is the fucking best.

Quote from: Lolicon Jon
i got anime of all tastes and sizes
come down to jon's anime emporium where we can satisfy your anime needs
1000 episode shounens, WE GOT IT
men(or little boys) kissing and loving each other, WE GOT IT
Nosebleeds from seeing the tiniest bit of skin of a woman, WE GOT IT
so come on down to jon's anime emporium down on the highway
like right on the highway
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  April 06, 2013, 03:20:33 PM

jojo's update: book 2 - possibly even more epic than book 1?

I can confirm this.

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  April 06, 2013, 03:20:45 PM

Joesph is the fucking best.

This, as well.

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  April 06, 2013, 03:23:26 PM

I'm really glad that
Spoiler for Hidden:
Joseph isn't dead yet!!! Old man Joseph looks bad ass as all hell, too

I think this season finished up with the end of Part 2, and now I'm debating whether or not I should read ahead or just wait until September....

Permalink  •  April 06, 2013, 05:51:14 PM

I keep saying I'm gonna catch up but I never get around to it. I should put aside some time tonight/tomorrow...

IMO go ahead and read part 3. It's good stuff and it'll prob make you appreciate the anime more when it gets to that part.
SK
Permalink  •  April 06, 2013, 08:52:05 PM

ive been super excited to see part 3 in action because, as great as the rest of the series is, part 3 is still the absolute best

definitely give it a read, almost every fight in part 3 is great and worth a read and i doubt they'll nail EVERY one in the anime series. But if they did, hoooooly shit.
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  May 05, 2013, 08:50:37 PM

ok so i read part 3 and it was Pretty Good, i think i liked it better than part 2, even. i still think joseph is the coolest protag in the series though

i tried to read part 4 but i only got this far before i stopped reading. is this, like, the only scanlation of part 4 or something? the part 3 i read had an awful resolution but at least the translation was half-decent, but holy heck. why are the laziest scanlation jobs the ones that make it into the torrents

Permalink  •  May 05, 2013, 11:09:13 PM

Yeah part 4's translation is pretty legendary. I also haven't read the shit but apparently part 4 just kind of sucks in general but SK can let you know more.

Quote from: Lolicon Jon
i got anime of all tastes and sizes
come down to jon's anime emporium where we can satisfy your anime needs
1000 episode shounens, WE GOT IT
men(or little boys) kissing and loving each other, WE GOT IT
Nosebleeds from seeing the tiniest bit of skin of a woman, WE GOT IT
so come on down to jon's anime emporium down on the highway
like right on the highway
Permalink  •  May 05, 2013, 11:13:14 PM

Yeah, I've said before that I didn't care much for part 4 but I think that was at least as much due to the "translation" as it was due to the actual plot.
Permalink  •  May 08, 2013, 10:12:55 PM

better translation is either underway or finished, but it's not often found on most manga reading sites. but either way yeah i don't care much for part 4 myself, josuke is easily my least favorite jojo. the hair gimmick gets incredibly old, incredibly fast

Permalink  •  August 31, 2013, 02:09:45 PM

downloading one of the'se
Pages: [1] 2