POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: December 8th: [Music] Christmas karaoke  (Read 2475 times)
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2012, 08:07:50 AM
December 8th: [Music] Christmas karaoke
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:07:50 AM »

Right!

So, I'm at a con this weekend. Those of you who have kept track know that what I'm doing at cons is karaoke.

So it was only natural for me to let something of that become today's entry.

And so, I give you:

KennyMan666 - "Christmas Time in Hell" from South Park
KennyMan666 & Mikochan - "Fairytale of New York" by The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacCool

The third one I considered didn't happen since it hinged on four different people being in the same place at the right time! Ah well, another time.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:40:22 PM by KennyMan666 »

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  December 08, 2012, 09:53:28 AM
Re: December 8th: [Song] Christmas Time in Hell
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »

Nyat bad... was hard to understand you for most of the video though with all the background noise... should have told them niggas to shut the hell up.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2012, 10:09:14 AM
Re: December 8th: [Music] Christmas karaoke
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 10:09:14 AM »

Second video added to first post.

I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  December 08, 2012, 12:45:40 PM
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 12:45:40 PM »

You know, I don't think I had see Kenny before this video, but he looks about exactly as I expected. Rockin that beard!
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2012, 07:26:26 PM
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 07:26:26 PM »

Fun thing to do: Try to figure out just how I'm holding the microphone in the first video.

(you can see what I'm actually doing at the end when I change to a more normal grip to put it down, but just... just look at it before that. It confused even me when I saw the actual video before posting it to Youtube.)

Pages: [1]