POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: December 9: Namine Reviews Some Sialor Moon Games  (Read 3043 times)
Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
  • Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
Permalink  •  December 09, 2012, 03:45:26 AM
December 9: Namine Reviews Some Sialor Moon Games
« on: December 09, 2012, 03:45:26 AM »

(Note: while the opinions are real, the reviews are meant as semi-jokes. This is not how I really write reviews. Something I just threw together real quick for today.)

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S - Kondo ha Puzzle de Oshiokiyo!

Chibi-ized style Sailor Moon people fight each other in the name of the moon.

So this game is a puzzle game. You have to match the same colored squares in a row of two or more of the same color. The object is to make it so your opponent can't spawn anymore squares by filling up their playing field or clearing your playing field of squares.

It's a simple puzzle game featuring the Sailor Moon people in chibified form. The graphics are pretty bland and I didn't quite care for the game in general. It's a neat concept, but I don't think I'll find myself playing this a whole lot. It's not the worst game, but as far as the puzzle games go, it probably the lowest on the totem pole.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Another Story

Type: RPG

Some evil monster is going around changing the past and it's up to the Sailor Senshi to figure out what's behind this madness.

This one was surprisingly good! It's your basic run of the mill turn based RPG and it's pretty decent. The story is probably the only problem I had with it, but that could be because the translation was done my some fourteen year old girl who's giddy with Sailor Moon fandom. The sound effects and music aren't terrible either.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

Type: Beat-em-up

This one some bitches put monsters around town and Sailor Moon and Co. gotta beat em up. Final Fight style!

This game is absolutely horrid. There's really nothing good I can say about it. The people look way too big for the stages and the sound effects are just dreadful. The music gets really dull and annoying after a while because it takes a while to beat up certain enemies.

Even the backgrounds and stuff looks like something someone made up while tripping out on weed. I've never seen anything like this in any Sailor Moon series at all. It just plain doesn't make any sense to me. The best part of this game was shutting it off at the end. This game is one to avoid for sure.

Sailor Moon Super S: Fuwa Fuwa Panic  Video Review Bonus

Permalink  •  December 09, 2012, 02:23:45 PM
Re: December 9: Namine Reviews Some Sialor Moon Games
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:23:45 PM »

Not sure what you were going for, but these written reviews give me a NAViGaTR vibe. Try reading them mentally in his voice. It's surprisingly fitting.

You're pretty awkward in the video, too; it's clearly your first time doing a video review.

I'd like to see what you can put out when you're not as pressed for time.
Pages: [1]