POSFriends
thinking about breaking the forum for old time's sake :)
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: December 18th: ***LEAKED*** Jack's Coral Mayhem  (Read 2339 times)
Permalink  •  December 18, 2012, 09:41:04 PM
December 18th: ***LEAKED*** Jack's Coral Mayhem
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:41:04 PM »

I used my secret administrator spying skills to hack into Jack's megabytes and get the Coral Mayhem he was going to make with his friend.

The theme is apparently those Jesus advice pictures?

Jack: You know, like, I gotta call this into question.
Jackfriend: Whatever for, Jack?
Jack: I've looked at every word in the Bible and nowhere does it mention Jesus being friends with some old fart who doesn't even know how to use a computer!
Jackfriend: So infuriating!
Jack: I know, right? How can they misrepresent the Holy Word like that?
Jackfriend: Actually, I was talking about dumbfucks who can't use a computer. It's twenty fucking twelve, shitass. If you can't use a computer then maybe you should just kill yourself.
Jack: I don't know, that's kind of harsh, Jackfriend...
Jackfriend: What's harsh is these asswipes bothering me for advice all the time about computers. I think if I were Jesus in this picture, I'd be saying the same thing. Serves you right, knucklehead.
Jack: Come on dude, lighten up...
Jackfriend: Argh, forget about it. Next picture, please!

Jackfriend: Whoaaaa, dude. Nice bike. :link:
Jack: It's actually pretty well-drawn... I can hardly tell it's not a photo!
Jackfriend: It's amazing how much drawing bikes has progressed over the years.
Jack: For sure! When I was growing up and going to school, the average bike drawing was pretty bad. Now look at where we've come!
Jackfriend: Technology's progressed a bunch, too. If you look back at our school days, we used tools like crayons and colored pencils. Now we have Photoshop!
Jack: It was smart of our fair government to invest so heavily in the development of art technology. Look at what we have to show of it!
Jackfriend: I mean, come on, the wars in the Middle East are cool and all, but bikes, man. Bikes!
Jack: Bikes! Drawing! Rock on!

Jack: You know, Jackfriend, I've also fought a dragon.
Jackfriend: Yeah, in a video game.
Jack: No! This was in real life, dude! It was a really big dragon, too.
Jackfriend: Oh yeah? How big was it?
Jack: I measured it and it came out to about 12.3 dragonheights.
Jackfriend: And how does a dragonheight convert to meters?
Jack: I'm not sure! I think the folks who came up with that unit were really puffing the magic dragon!
Jackfriend: I am laughing
Jack: I am laughing

And that's all of it. They only did three pictures. But it came out pretty well! Glad I was able to bring it to you all.
I work with lasers but can't figure out my oven.
Jack
  • I work with lasers but can't figure out my oven.
Permalink  •  December 20, 2012, 06:20:18 AM
Re: December 18th: ***LEAKED*** Jack's Coral Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 06:20:18 AM »

I used my secret administrator spying skills to hack into Jack's megabytes and get the Coral Mayhem he was going to make with his friend.

The theme is apparently those Jesus advice pictures?

Jack: You know, like, I gotta call this into question.
Jackfriend: Whatever for, Jack?
Jack: I've looked at every word in the Bible and nowhere does it mention Jesus being friends with some old fart who doesn't even know how to use a computer!
Jackfriend: So infuriating!
Jack: I know, right? How can they misrepresent the Holy Word like that?
Jackfriend: Actually, I was talking about dumbfucks who can't use a computer. It's twenty fucking twelve, shitass. If you can't use a computer then maybe you should just kill yourself.
Jack: I don't know, that's kind of harsh, Jackfriend...
Jackfriend: What's harsh is these asswipes bothering me for advice all the time about computers. I think if I were Jesus in this picture, I'd be saying the same thing. Serves you right, knucklehead.
Jack: Come on dude, lighten up...
Jackfriend: Argh, forget about it. Next picture, please!

Jackfriend: Whoaaaa, dude. Nice bike. :link:
Jack: It's actually pretty well-drawn... I can hardly tell it's not a photo!
Jackfriend: It's amazing how much drawing bikes has progressed over the years.
Jack: For sure! When I was growing up and going to school, the average bike drawing was pretty bad. Now look at where we've come!
Jackfriend: Technology's progressed a bunch, too. If you look back at our school days, we used tools like crayons and colored pencils. Now we have Photoshop!
Jack: It was smart of our fair government to invest so heavily in the development of art technology. Look at what we have to show of it!
Jackfriend: I mean, come on, the wars in the Middle East are cool and all, but bikes, man. Bikes!
Jack: Bikes! Drawing! Rock on!

Jack: You know, Jackfriend, I've also fought a dragon.
Jackfriend: Yeah, in a video game.
Jack: No! This was in real life, dude! It was a really big dragon, too.
Jackfriend: Oh yeah? How big was it?
Jack: I measured it and it came out to about 12.3 dragonheights.
Jackfriend: And how does a dragonheight convert to meters?
Jack: I'm not sure! I think the folks who came up with that unit were really puffing the magic dragon!
Jackfriend: I am laughing
Jack: I am laughing

And that's all of it. They only did three pictures. But it came out pretty well! Glad I was able to bring it to you all.
Sounds about right

"Always remember, stay flappy" -Soaprman 2014
Pages: [1]