POSFriends
thinking about breaking the forum for old time's sake :)
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Topic: Pokémon Crystal Version Collabfest  (Read 55630 times)
Permalink  •  December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM
Re: Pokémon Crystal Version Collabfest
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »

I'll probably pick this up late weekend early next week?

Quote from: Lolicon Jon
i got anime of all tastes and sizes
come down to jon's anime emporium where we can satisfy your anime needs
1000 episode shounens, WE GOT IT
men(or little boys) kissing and loving each other, WE GOT IT
Nosebleeds from seeing the tiniest bit of skin of a woman, WE GOT IT
so come on down to jon's anime emporium down on the highway
like right on the highway
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »

These posts were the first time I ran across the lol -> "I am laughing" wordfilter in action. It is glorious.

I wonder how many tries Clair has had at those questions and what her answers were...
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »

Delays may be incurred by new computer and sudden explosion of people coming to POS and wanting to play new games with my new computer and new shit.

Although SK's router exploded or something so who knows.

« Reply #138 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »

alright vba closing by itself while i play it, awesome, time to throw 30 more balls at suicine again

Permalink  •  July 29, 2012, 07:20:21 PM
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2012, 07:20:21 PM »

Alright, ported this over. Let me know if you experience any issues... I did this all via a database script.
Permalink  •  July 29, 2012, 10:26:06 PM
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2012, 10:26:06 PM »

Gee i don't know when i'll get the best time to do my overdue shit

Permalink  •  July 30, 2012, 02:40:47 PM
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2012, 02:40:47 PM »

now most of the emoticons used in this fest are broken....
Permalink  •  July 30, 2012, 06:13:16 PM
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »

Let me know if you spot any that really should be restored. Most of our old emoticons were bad and I don't want to readd them.
Permalink  •  July 30, 2012, 08:59:49 PM
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »

I guess there isn't a way to just make the emoticons work in this thread....

I would add a link to the thread in the old forum in the first post.
Permalink  •  August 04, 2012, 03:35:20 PM
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »

Okay, this is lame. This is really lame. This is something I never thought I'd do. But I'm sitting with my pictures, and sitting at my text editor, and I'm as ready as I'll ever be... and I simply have no motivation. I can't bring myself to type it up. I... just don't have it in me. I don't know what to do.

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  August 04, 2012, 05:17:37 PM
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »

I simply have no motivation. I can't bring myself to type it up. I... just don't have it in me. I don't know what to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nON-3wbq30

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
SK
Permalink  •  August 14, 2012, 08:22:12 AM
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2012, 08:22:12 AM »

hello good one and every all

my name is Yoshi Three Hundred And Fourty Eight, because my favorite Super Mario World character is Yoshimitsu, and 348 is the number of times I have caught a Pikachu in my history of playing video entertainment

Today I will be playing Pokermans to complete the challenge and obtain the glory that is being the ultimate king of "texas hold them"

last time we joined our hero he was being carried by a bird, and one knows not to fuck with a bird who is strong enough to snatch a human being, or the person who controls said bird. We are on a great start to achieving new boundaries in animal cruelty.

The local peasants seem to doubt your skills, and that drives you harder to prove yourself

Some of you might be wandering why I would fly to a place just to have this man's creature take me to another. Not me, totally not, I'm simply taking advantage of my ranking as a dominant figure in society by using the needless hospitality of peasants and their enslaved animal workers, which further boosts my ego and cements my place as a controller of this world's destination.

Actually no I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing

Now that I am home, I can use my status as a positive representation of this small, backwoods village to barter for cheaper goods!

People will think I am god amongst men if I carry enough balls to convince everyone I have caught so many pokemon. I'd better not waste them by throwing them at random pokemon, which would somehow render them useless if they so escaped

Well that is quite an odd way to phrase it. I do hope you realize who I am and what I represent to the world of animal slavery.

what the fuck are you babbling about

Well, that certainly worked, for whatever reason! Onward!

Savor the moments of me ascending this staircase, mortals, for when I return, I shall be something beyond your comprehension.

I beg your pardon? What part of "the legend has come true" requires that you test to see if I am worthy? If the so-called "Suey-Kun" is going to test me, what does your battle with me conclude?

I hope you realize you've sent woodland creatures to battle a kraken. You'd had best hope their cunning is enough to survive, because surely their strength alone means nothing.

Biting a rock? No, clearly we understand who the true victor is, before this match has even truly begun.

Why throw a rock when one can throw themselves? Especially if said hurtled person is also a rock, then you may indeed kill two birds with one stone, if you may pardon my pun.

The scandalous snapshots of this devilish threesome is surely the reason for their arrival. They wish to put an end to the reproduction of said images before I "touch the souls" of anyone further.

Clearly, no.

Egads! A monster who's strengths may in fact trump my defenses. Whatever shall I do in this situation?

Oh, correct, I seem to have come prepared with more in store than just a pair of rodents. If you had taken advantage of the 'six-animal-slaves-per-person' rule, then maybe you would fair a bit better in these endeavors.

Already, I see tasteless, inappropriate jests at North American tragedies welling within me. I see it fit to silence these urges.

Perhaps a pair of video games could be made with these two materials as part the title to distinguish the two? Bah, no, that would never work.

I believe the towers were also quite symbolic in more than just animal life and death. Some say the tower of brass was used by aspiring romantics to seal their bonds with young maidens with its immensely wonderful view, whilst the tower of tin was known for the lost souls who threw themselves off the top and fell to their gruesome deaths, committing an end to their lives in order to escape the weight of the world.

Or...no, it could just be more bullshit centered entirely around dumb animals...

What a fascinating tale. Can I continued my glorified cockfighting, please?

Straight and to the point! I respect this man far more than his comrades.

I do believe I have the name of my band's next hit single.

I do believe we have been over this! Try to keep up, my friend.

I will spare you all the length of his dialogue, but will tell you that he seems to have problems hearing, as he repeats the entirety of what the first warrior had told me.

My journey has gotten me so far...

Yet I am a man (...woman?) of patience, and my team of enslaved abominations must lick their wounds before entering any more combat.
SK
Permalink  •  August 14, 2012, 08:23:52 AM
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2012, 08:23:52 AM »

I recall a similar sign being posted in my hometown of New Orleans. It read something along the lines of, "Many a drunken harlot have been known to discard their clothing here."

I am greeted by the legendary trio themselves, in all of their 8-bit glory!

Cowards, the both of you!

A truly hideous creation of nature! With spots of foreign disease and a diamond-shaped deformity growing from its head. Though, it's rather seductive, tattered clothing reminds me greatly of the virtual wife I have designated for myself after discovering her likeness through the paintings of deviant artists, known as "The World". This greatly effects my unorthodox urges to insert its strange appendages in my virgin, 14-year-old-woman orifices.

My decision to fight water with fire is a confusing one. Perhaps this creature's cold origins would render it weak to my firey assault, but alas, it was for naught.

And thus starts a battle reminiscent of the ones spoke of "Flame Astro", though my plan of keeping a backup in case my frontline monster is knocked out puts me in less of a position to brag to my chums about this encounter.

I will continue my relentless attempts to subdue and capture the mythical beast, while quietly asking myself how such a beast is capable of escaping my traps while fully immobilized.

I suppose the most one can do whilst fully paralyzed is just look at the opponent with ill-intent. My monstrous army are still weak-minded animals, perhaps they will be intimidated due to their unintelligent, primal instincts.

But who am I to claim to be smarter, as I hammer away at this powerful creature and hope it will eventually quit its struggle to remain outside my cruel dictatorship.

I have to assume the struggle to stay sane while constantly warping in and out of reality was enough to lead to the creature's surrender.

That is so fucking stupid sounding that you could have sworn that I wrote it.

Clearly the beast of cold winds is best suited to be named after my nephew, known for calling himself after a woman he loved and adoring the art of setting things alight with fire. This will bring a smile to his face, to be sure.

Who are you again? I have far too little patience to pay attention to people other than myself who obsess over nothing but the simple-minded animals we rule over.

Oh, I do suppose that means I have no patience for anyone.

Peasant, I have little time for your chatter and thinly-veiled attempts to break into my trousers, I must be going.

Is this more of that nonsense with the multi-coloured racing horse? I have little time for your obsessive ranting.

Salutations, Bill! The caller ID clued me in on who you are, but thank you for simplifying it for a dull-witted person like myself.

If you have the patience to notify me about this the moment I fill up the box, what is stopping you from switching said designated box for yourself? I have people like you doing my work for a reason, you know.

I do apologize, I believe the acid is kicking in and my mind has started to wander.

Oh dear... I see the pointers floating about... perhaps I've overdosed...

Again, my most sincere apologies, I didn't mean to waste your time by showing more images of animals headbutting each other.

Ah, so you too are feeling the effects of improper drug usage?

I grow weary of this babbling.

I find this game's defined world and it's animal-based religious agenda would destroy a child's perception of the one and true God and Jesus above. I would find it highly improper for a young American child to play this.

My first act as a commander of mythical beasts: control the elements of Earth itself. All will tremble before my might, as the ground trembles beneath them! Ha! Ha ha!
SK
Permalink  •  August 14, 2012, 08:25:26 AM
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »

What the blazes!?

Er, right, so, time to get my allowance money so I can feed the legendary beast I just tamed.

Or perhaps I will use the money I gathered while battling animals to get more traps to capture EVEN MORE ANIMALS

My will does not stop there! I wish to change the rules to fit my liking.

Oh, perhaps this note about "removing the binding to quit the emulator so that it doesn't conflict with my screenshot key" has something to do with this? Not sure what this all means...

I am now a sea monster.

Of course.

I hope to not be disappointed with the sight of the aforementioned Indigo-coloured Plateaus.

Perhaps this collection of names somehow correlates with that so called "insanity" my therapist accuses me of.

Greetings!

Yeah, don't care.

I would make a clever quip about "fowl play", but I'm sure the humor would soar right above your heads.

[TODO: COMMENTARY ABOUT STUPID ANIMALS DOING STUPID BULLSHIT]

I'll summarize for you; I'm doing terrible.

((Or, I guess since this is everyone else's creatures and not my own, YOU'RE doing terrible.))

D-...don't sweat it! I've got this all under control, I...

MY SLAVES!

HOW CAN I CONTINUE ON WITH LIFE!?

I CAN COMMAND THE EARTH, WHY CAN I NOT STOP A PROSTITUTE IN BLACKFACE?

I... huh?

M...mommy... I'm so confused...

And that's where the visions stop, doctor.

Spoiler for Hidden:
No but really I could have ordered these but oh well
Spoiler for Hidden:
the important part is apparently you guys suck at this game
Spoiler for Hidden:
and yoshis computer sucks at timestamps
Spoiler for Hidden:
this was the dumbest post ive ever made
Spoiler for Hidden:
i am so sorry
Permalink  •  August 14, 2012, 11:49:41 AM
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2012, 11:49:41 AM »

Yeah, definitely should have taught our pokémon wavedashing instead of those other dumb moves.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11