POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: December 27th: Christmas Magic (abandoned idea)  (Read 932 times)
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 27, 2012, 04:53:30 PM
December 27th: Christmas Magic (abandoned idea)
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »

One of the early ideas I had for the POS Advent Calendar was a christmas themed Magic: the Gathering deck. It would have been a 60-card deck, and would to some degree have been playable (but probably wouldn't have been that good).

At the heart of this deck would, of course, be a card representing Santa Claus. I never did decide on what card this would be, since it was another thing that made me sort of trail off on the idea - the deck needed Santa's eight reindeer, and I never found any cards that were animals that were close enough that could also properly have anything to do with the names of them.

Other than that, I would probably have gone for some sort of gnomes to represent Santa's little helpers, some artifacts for presents, and all lands would be snow-covered. Would have needed a christmas tree in there somewhere, too.

So that never happened and I still haven't figured out what I would have done with it. Maybe next year.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Pages: [1]