POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: December 28: Namine's Random Ideas  (Read 3208 times)
Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
  • Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
Permalink  •  December 28, 2012, 05:25:06 PM
December 28: Namine's Random Ideas
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »

I had a few ideas, one of which I tested with the Sailor Moon reviews.

One idea was a Let's Play of The Dig, one of the most amazing stories in an adventure game I've ever heard. Unfortunately that required me to A) Write a script, or B) Fix my nervousness problems making it sound less awkward. Sailor Moon Fuwa Fuwa Panic 2 review showed me that and I abandoned it. It would've been the full game (I can clear it in a short time by now).

Another idea depended on my friend buying me Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams for Christmas, however that fell through (I did get the game yesterday though!). I was gonna minifest the original game, then do a fest of the new one. Yes I know I still got DotT to go through, I will get some posted on that soonish. I'm taking my time with that so I can make sure it has top quality posts. It's a game that deserves my best after all. Giana Sisters will be posted up soon in the form of a video/written review.

A third idea for my December 23 was to do Home Alone and Home Alone 2 as mini fests. However that fell through when I got a better idea to make a dumb wallpaper. Next year that might be an idea though.

Pages: [1]