POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Awesome Games Done Quick 2013: Featuring Kenny  (Read 2387 times)
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 30, 2012, 05:29:48 PM
Awesome Games Done Quick 2013: Featuring Kenny
« on: December 30, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »

Coming to a stream near you next Sunday!

Yes, it's time for another speedrun marathon. And it's the big one, AGDQ2013, with lots of great runners from all over the world!

Among them, me! I'll be running three games there - Umihara Kawase, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and the game that's been my latest foray into speedrunning, Bionic Commando Rearmed.

It's a charity marathon (obviously), and any money donated will go to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

The full schedule can be found here. 153 hours of gaming - should be a something for everyone!

You'll see the marathon here. Make sure to tune in! (donate some money and I'll give you shoutouts on stream. Hint hint.)

(any rumors about me just mostly copy-pasting the text from the ESA2012 thread are completely unfounded.)

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Pages: [1]