POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Metroid Noobs: The Thrilling Saga Of y metroid can't crawl!  (Read 6273 times)
Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
  • Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
Permalink  •  May 17, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

The Thrilling Saga of people stuck in Super Metroid. If you can, feel free to post your own!

First we have Joseph here. He's stuck in a room he can't get out. Where could the magical Air Jordan pumps be for this young bounty hunter? Surely it couldn't be to the left of his current location?

I'm wearing a green shirt now. Does that make me apple flavored? Sometimes I wonder about today's youth. Also your winking creepy me out.

Well here we have Miles who can't seem to figure out how to run. Well Miles guess Sonic's going to leave you in the dust then buddy.

Bruce's situation seems to be pretty common. Crumbs! It's like someone forgot how to use their bombs!

How do I shot web?

This guy even admits to playing the game before and can't figure this out for himself? Have games really gotten so easy that people from the golden age of gaming are even slipping into the void of stupidity?

Use bomb wisely.

Gasp such lewdness on the Miiverse. REPORT HIM!

I admit, it's not clear what to do here, but you'd think after a couple missiles he'd get the point to try another weapon. Sorry bud there's not going to be a weakness marker in this game.

Protip: If none of your weapons work, come back when you get one that does.

I'll post more, the captions aren't really meant to be funny. The posts themselves are the true comedy gold here.

Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
  • Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster!
Permalink  •  May 17, 2013, 11:50:35 PM
Re: Metroid Noobs: The Thrilling Saga Of y metroid can't crawl!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:50:35 PM »

Bonus stage:

Pages: [1]