POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: oh no  (Read 839 times)
Permalink  •  January 30, 2015, 04:10:17 AM
oh no
« on: January 30, 2015, 04:10:17 AM »

i had an incredible dream, which provoked me to remain awake despite it being 3.30am so i could dedicate myself to remembering and plotting out as much of the dream as possible.

the dream, though, was about me dream-experiencing what i thought in the dream was a movie and then searching for what the title of the movie was, so that i could reexperience it, leading me to get involved in a situation i realized was the start of what i had perceived in the first place to be a movie... but was actually a sequence of events in my life that i was going to, because of the dream-within-a-dream, become trapped in

and i realized later, while awake and putting the details together, that my obsession with figuring out the details of this dream -- which was presented as a movie that i was desperately trying to recreate the very script and choreography from -- could itself result in me embarking down a path in the real world of inevitably causing the events of what i thought was a movie but were actually unfortunate inevitabilities in a dream to occur in real life

so now i don't know what the right thing to do is, because it was the most beautiful sadistic thing ever witnessed, but my obsession with trying to relive it even mentally may lead to me accidentally recreating its circumstances in real life and trapping myself within its whorl

what do i do. help me, oprah

Permalink  •  January 30, 2015, 07:48:38 AM
Re: oh no
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:48:38 AM »

1. find the name of your movie
2. rent that movie from the block buster
3. download the audio of your movie from rifftrax.com
4. have a popcorn
5. grab a seat
6. enjo
Permalink  •  January 30, 2015, 07:54:27 AM
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 07:54:27 AM »

thank you dr oprah

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  January 30, 2015, 10:25:03 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »

i had a dream where i had to repeat kindergarden. i was skeptical but i went along with it anyway. i hope this helps you on your quest OP

Pages: [1]