POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: hi i felt like explaining fnaf  (Read 4369 times)
Permalink  •  May 22, 2015, 11:58:21 PM
hi i felt like explaining fnaf
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:58:21 PM »

hi i felt like explaining fnaf
any screamers or jumpscares are properly labeled and hidden behind links or play buttons. im not a tard.
and yes heavy spoilers if you care

To begin with: The fandumb (lol!) is filled with children, goth teens, and gross furries. I am not part of this "fanbase", the games have game play ranging from "shit" to "that's functional". What made me spend and entire week mass cramming info was the story which got me intrigued but then I got over it. I don't like any of it.

The games have a timeline which was slowly structured which goes like this:
Fredbear's Family Diner (Original Location) -> MYSTERIOUS 2ND LOCATION NEVER SHOWN (Believed to be the first game's establishment)  -> Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (Pizza Parlor) -> Five Nights at Freddy's 1 (Pizza Place) -> Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Fredbear's Fright)

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S (1)
~Our Heroes~
Security Guard (you!) ((has a name but i dont care))
Phone Guy
Freddy Fazbear
Bonnie the Bunny
Chica the Chicken
Foxy the Pirate
Golden Freddy

~Story~
Spoiler for Hidden:
You're a security guard that was just hired to work the night shift at a pizza place that has horrendous rumors surrounding the company, none confirmed but are implied to be child murders. You as the unwitting security guard think you're just here to keep watch over the place at night so that no one gets in (in reality, it's later discovered you're there to try to keep the animatronics company, it's safer outside than it is inside).

There are, as you would guess, 5 Nights to get through that act as stages. Each Night you have to last from 12A.M. to 6A.M. while trying to survive with the limited power you're given because the building is very old and badly wired and they don't have a lot of funding due to the rumors surrounding the company. Each Night (save for a few), a character named Phone Guy (yes. that is his name.) will talk at you through an automated voice recording on your phone. During the first few Nights he explains a bit of the backstory and general gameplay tips to help you out. Phone Guy ends up being killed by the animatronics eventually, but it's not what you think (more on this later. it's complicated.).

THE REASON WHY THE ANIMATRONICS WALK AROUND AND TRY TO KILL YOU: Phone Guy tells you they're recognizing you as an Endoskeleton without its animal suit on, which is against the rules and against their programming so they try to stuff you into a suit, which is filled with wires and crossbeams and shit.
The real reason is, a long time ago a murderer killed four (or now five, more later.) children, these children now possess these animatronics and seek revenge.

~Gameplay~
Spoiler for Hidden:
Through a pure game play standpoint in the series, this game is the worst. During later Nights and the hardest mode, 20/20/20/20 (or 4/20 mode) it all relies on muscle memory and quick second reactions and literally flat out luck.

There are only 5 interactive objects in this game, a door on the left with the Light and the Shut buttons, a door on the right with the Light and the Shut buttons, and your laptop camera.

You have a set amount of energy to last 6 in game hours. Everything you do takes energy, and your energy meter is shown in how many things you are using. If you just sit still, you're using 0 bars of energy. Bring up the camera, there's 1 bar of energy use. Close a door and bring the camera up, 2 bars. Close both doors and put a Light on one of them, 3 bars of severe energy use. The more bars you're using, the faster your energy drops. Once you go from 100% to 0%, the building loses all power, the lights go off and the doors open. If you're seconds within it becoming 6A.M., you MAY be able to hold out long enough.

The cameras can allow you to keep track of the animatronics as they wander around the restaurant, as you need to close the doors when they get close to keep them from killing you. However, the cameras have blind spots, which are CONVENIENTLY right outside both your doors. This is where the Light buttons on each door come in. Hold down the Light button and it'll shine the light outside your pitch ass black door and let you see what's out there or out the window if you have the door closed. The Kitchen camera is always disabled, and you can only hear the audio of pots and pans banging which is how you know if there's someone in there. The Camera also plays a particularly special part in preventing one animatronic, detailed later.

If you are not paying attention to your side doors, an animatronic can sneak inside. You know this has occured by your buttons on a door locking up. If you leave your door open during a dangerous situation, or not close it immediately when you see someone outside of them, they will infiltrate your office and there's nothing you can do to get them out. They will now kill you at random or until the next time you put down your camera.

When you run out of energy, Freddy appears outside your left door and plays his jingle which lasts a set amount of time. If you happen to hit 6A.M. while this is playing, CONGRATS!!! :playitloud:
If not, the jingle and all visuals will cut. Freddy will sit there and play with you. It is completely random now if he'll kill you before you hit 6. He can kill you right after the jingle finishes, or he could wait another 40 seconds. It's entirely random at this point if you live or not.
Cameras are positioned throughout the building and you click on a square in a touchscreen fashion to swap to that camera's view. The entire game is a series of PNGs and GIFs so it's a bunch of still images with effects laid over them to give the illusion of 3D and movement.

The animatronics become sequentially activated and become progressively harder and more adamant as the Nights go on.
And guess what. The game doesn't end at just 5 Nights!!!!! :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:
After you finish Night 5, the secret Night 6 becomes unlocked, which gives you a full experience of all the animatronics trying to tear the doors off the hinges.
And guess what again. After the secret Night 6.... you get NIGHT 7!!! THE CUSTOM NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! This Night lets you set the difficulty of all four animatronics, which gives you access to the hardest mode, 20/20/20/20. Or you can set them all to 0. w/e.

ok onto the important part.

~The Bad Guys (and one girl)~
FREDDY FAZBEAR

The star of the show. Freddy Fazbear was the first (or now we know, ONE of the first. more later) animatronic made and used at Fredbear's Family Diner. The company and all establishments are named after him. In Five Nights at Freddy's 1, Freddy only becomes active on the final Nights. He can be active on Night 4, is definitely active on Night 5, and is breathing down your neck on Night 6. Freddy sings in the Fredbear band.

Freddy is widely considered to be the most intelligent of all the animatronics. He will wait until you think you're safe after warding off another animatronic and then stealth kill you. Freddy is thought to be the oldest of the children that were killed, shown from his use of strategy rather than a blind rush the others show. It is also thought that the child soul inside Freddy is that of a girl, as he stands around the girl's bathrooms in the first two games and his laugh is the slowed down laugh of a little girl.

Freddy can only ever enter through the right door. Freddy moves to adjacent rooms one by one to get to you and will wait outside your door to make you waste power trying to keep him out when he's not even trying to kill you yet. Every time Freddy moves, you hear him laugh.

Freddy laughing:

BONNIE THE BUNNY

The second in command. Bonnie is the second hardest animatronic to deal with (and as we know now, he was in the Diner as well. MORE ON THIS LATER!!!). Bonnie plays guitar in the Fredbear band.

Bonnie is the first animatronic to become active. He will piddle around during the first few nights but quickly ramps up in difficulty. Bonnie is known for literally teleporting around the restaurant, the cameras are completely useless against him. great game design right.
Bonnie is considered to be the most terrifying animatronic (not me. he's cute). Scott Cawthon (the creator) had/has nightmares about Bonnie.
Funfact: Bonnie is the exact same model as Freddy, except painted purple with a different head.

Bonnie can only ever enter through the left door.

CHICA THE CHICKEN

Do not fucking ask me why these retards on the wiki made Chica's picture double the size of everyone else's.
Despite looking like a duck, Chica is a baby chicken. Chica is the girl. She is what most of the female fanart is of. Scott put her in panties in the second game. Chica is the backup singer in the Fredbear band.

Chica moves to adjacent rooms, like Freddy, one by one and does so in a random fashion whereas Freddy usually beelines to your door when he's ready. This makes her somewhat unpredictable but more manageable than Bonnie's fucking teleporting. Chica can only ever enter through the right door.

FOXY THE PIRATE

Yay finally my favorite (Freddy is a close second). Foxy is a smash hit fan favorite and is the uncontested most popular animatronic. Most of the male fanart is of him.

Foxy works completely differently than the other three animatronics. One of the camera has a special function, just for him. This camera is aimed at Pirate's Cove, an out of order display featuring Foxy. Foxy's thing is that he will sprint down the hallway (the only animated camera scene in the game) and will probably be your biggest downfall if you are not specifically planning for and keeping track of him.

Foxy hides behind his curtain in Pirate Cove. The objective is to keep him there for as long as you possibly can. You do this by checking him with the camera periodically. Foxy has 4 stages he goes through until he is at your door.

Stage 1: His curtain is closed. The assassin sleeps.
Stage 2: His curtain is just shyly open. He is watching you.
Stage 3: Foxy is completely out of his display, he is leaning back into starting his sprint but he sees you staring and freezes.
Stage 4: The camera on the curtain is empty. FOXY IS RUNNING DOWN THE HALL RIGHT NOW. PUT THE CAMERA DOWN AND CLOSE THE LEFT DOOR.

If you switch to the eastern hall camera quickly enough, you will catch a glimpse of Foxy sprinting down the hallway to get to you. After you see this you have a literal second to put the camera down and close the door. If you don't, Foxy kills you.

The way to prevent this is thus:
Check Foxy's camera frequently, this stops him from advancing to his next stage.
Don't check too frequently, he gets angry and advances to the next stage.
Don't check enough, he finds his opportunity and advances to his next stage.
Foxy does indeed have a mind of his own and will sometimes advance a stage whenever he wants.

If you close the door quick enough as you notice Foxy is gone, he will bang on the door. This WILL SAP SOME OF YOUR ENERGY. On 20/20/20/20 mode, you can only allow Foxy to do this once, as if he does it again you will not have enough power to survive. Stopping Foxy like this resets him back to Stage 1. Harder difficulties have him advancing so quickly he resets to Stage 2 or even Stage 3.

Foxy can only enter through the left door. Him and Freddy will usually try to double team you.

A popular theory is that Foxy isn't actually trying to kill you. His behavior is explained as he is worried about you, because you haven't been checking on him enough so he thinks you're hurt. He runs to your room as quickly as he can. Foxy doesn't play a normal jumpscare like the others do, he simply steps through the door. His malfunctioning voice box is thought to cause a heart attack that is what actually kills you and not Foxy.

In the beginning Nights, Foxy has an extremely super low chance to be active. Like a literal 0.1% chance. During later Nights Foxy and Freddy are the usual runkillers, with Foxy draining your energy or coming at you when you're worried about the other 3 and not checking him enough, or Freddy coming in from the right while you try to stop Foxy.

Also Foxy sings sometimes.:

and here's the big scare (you only hear the first second of it in game):

!!!wARNINg!!! BEwARe!!!!! dO Not ENTER!!!!!
Spoiler for Hidden:
GOLDEN FREDDY

Behold. The secret kong of animatronics. Golden Freddy.

A main mechanic of this game is Hallucinations. Things flashing on the screen, posters and signs changing, etc. Golden Freddy was thought to be a hallucination but later discoveries found something else... moreonthislaterlol.

Golden Freddy isn't technically an animatronic in this game, but he is still an enemy.
Golden Freddy will sometimes corrupt your vision and spawn inside your office. You cannot stop him from coming, it's completely random if he does, and you cannot see him on any cameras or anything. The only way to get rid of him and the visual corruption is to bring your camera up and back down. If you do not do this within 3 seconds after you see Golden Freddy, your game crashes. You don't die, your game crashes.

Golden Freddy's Jumpscare (you only hear the first second or so of it, the game crashes before you hear the rest. probably because scott knows that if you listen to the rest of it you can tell it's an effect layed over someone yelling):

Forgot to add the Unofficial Theme Song for the first game!!!
Click to load

ok that's it for game 1 i think if i remember anything else relevant ill edit it in thank you for reading and stay tuned for part 2 and part 3!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:50:41 PM by Malik »

[7:40:34 PM] soaprman: um.... like *flicks hair for a minute straight* i wasnt like... talkin to u

Permalink  •  May 23, 2015, 12:00:16 AM
Re: hi i felt like explaining fnaf
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 12:00:16 AM »

lol this was meant for junk heap w/e

[7:40:34 PM] soaprman: um.... like *flicks hair for a minute straight* i wasnt like... talkin to u

Permalink  •  May 23, 2015, 07:50:53 AM
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 07:50:53 AM »

This is all I knew about FNAF until this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=let%27s+play+five+nights+at+freddy%27s

About 141,000 results

I haven't watched a single one of them. Maybe I will sometime...

soap i used both the actual link and the sharing link and neither of them work repair this fucking website
Use the youtube tag. If you do, change it from https to http or it won't work. I might bother fixing that someday but meh.
Permalink  •  May 23, 2015, 01:45:40 PM
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 01:45:40 PM »

ok part 2
any screamers or jumpscares are properly labeled and hidden behind links or play buttons. im not a tard.

Fredbear's Family Diner (Original Location) -> MYSTERIOUS 2ND LOCATION NEVER SHOWN (Believed to be the first game's establishment)  -> Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (Pizza Parlor) -> Five Nights at Freddy's 1 (Pizza Place) -> Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Fredbear's Fright)

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
~Our Heroes~
Security Guard (you again!) ((has a name again but again i dont care))
Phone Guy (again!!!)
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
Balloon Boy
(The) Mangle
Withered Freddy
Withered Bonnie
Withered Chica
Withered Foxy (or just Foxy, his Toy counterpart is a different character altogether)
The Puppet (Marionette)
Endoskeleton
Golden Freddy
Shadow Freddy
Shadow Bonnie
Purple Guy

a lot more fuckers this time huh

~Story~
Spoiler for Hidden:
Again, you're a security guard that was just hired to work the night shift at a pizza parlor that has a great reputation as a family friendly place (there have been some nasty rumors here and there, but nothing solid). Pretty much the same as the first game, but this game is a PREQUEL!!!

You're going to see the animatronics from the first game here. It's a tad complicated but stick with me.

Again, there are 5 Nights. This game also has the secret 6th Night and the 7th custom Night (with additional themed Nights located within). It plays nearly exactly like the first game, with you coming back Night after Night and listening to Phone Guy's recordings he leaves for you. He explains things about the game and gives you hints here and there, but the recordings turn grim after the rumors start gaining more and more momentum, which culminates at the very end of the 6th Night, leading to the 7th Night with 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20, or 1020 mode to someone actually have a part of their head, the frontal lobe, being completely bitten off by one of the animatronics. This is called the Bite of '87.

THE REASON WHY THE ANIMATRONICS WALK AROUND AND TRY TO KILL YOU: These "new" (old) animatronics have facial recognition software that is linked to a sexual predator database, which is malfunctioning and misregistering you. Also, these animatronics were never given a "night mode" (I forgot to mention this but in the first game they let the animatronics walk around at night so their servos don't lock up from disuse), so they try to seek out where the lights and sounds are (indicated children or parties) which happen to be your office.

In actuality, these old animatronics are believe to be controlled by The Puppet, who was one of the original children, if not THE original child that was murdered at the first location, Fredbear's Family Diner. The old, "withered" versions are still possessed by children, The Puppet is the one who linked their souls to these animatronics while they were at the Mysterious Previous Destination that has never been shown (thought to be the first game's location and it's reopened and repopulated when the first game takes place).

~Gameplay~
Spoiler for Hidden:
While this game is much more interactive and has more of a "game" feel than the first, the gameplay still boils down to split second reactions and luck.

There are now 6 interactive objects. There are no doors in this game but floor vents to your left and right. In front of you is a big ass door that gives you view of a hallway ahead of you. On the left and right there are Lights for the vents, these serve the same purpose as the first game, to check if there's something hiding in the darkness.
You have your camera again which works almost exactly the same, except now there's a new mechanic in play: the Music Box.
In one of the party rooms, there is a giant present that hides something(s) inside. You must switch over to that camera every now and then and hold down a button that remotely rewinds the Music Box. In the game, this is explained to keep one of the animatronics at bay. In actuality, this is to keep both The Puppet sleeping and the Endoskeleton coming for you.

Music Box "Pop Goes the Weasle":
this just repeats until you die

You have a flashlight now, which is also the same button wired to work on the camera's lights. This means at any scene you see on a camera you can flick your light to see if anything's hiding in the darkness. The flashlight also wards off animatronics that come down the hall at you.

And finally, you have an empty FREDDY FAZBEAR HEAD!!!!  :dk:
 :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
You put it on and any animatronics that walk in will be baffled by your perfect disguise and walk right back out. :thumbsup:

But this also has its limits. :thumbsdown:

You do not have any energy limitations to worry about. You can use your flashlight as much as you want, peruse the camera as much as you want, and use your mask as much as you want. The thing is, doing any one of these without checking on something else will get you killed. I'll detail in the animatronics section on how these all work off each other.

The animatronics again become sequentially activated, but this time they work in groups since there's a lot of these fuckers running around now.

~The Bad Guys (and three girls)~

This game has two different versions of animatronics, Toy and Withered.

The Toy versions are edition exclusive to this game's location, updated with all kinds of new age technology and worth a small fortune to produce. They are meant to protect kids at all costs, with facial recognition software to scan for sexual predators to built in police radios to alert the cops to any wrong doings.

The Withered versions are the ones you saw in the first game, but being as this is a prequel it's a bit confusing on how they're here right? These animatronics were used before this location, in the Mysterious Second Location which is believed to be the first game's restaurant before it was run down and dilapidated and the company had a bad name and no money. Originally, they tried to retrofit these animatronics with all the new shit but decided to scrap them while they were half dismantled and just made an entirely new line, the Toy animatronics.

~THE TOY ANIMATRONICS~
warning: these images are fucking huge and I didn't feel like shrinking them lol

TOY FREDDY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Hi it's me, Freddy. Unlike in the first game, the animatronics don't have much of an A.I. and they all sort of stumble towards you with no pattern. There are some exceptions to this which will be detailed later.
Toy Freddy only appears in the middle hallway door where you can see him in 3 stages of getting closer and closer. Flashing your flashlight on him will keep him in place or drive him off. If he gets in your office, put your mask on and hope you did it quick enough for him to not notice.
Toy Freddy becomes active on Night 3 iirc.

TOY BONNIE
Spoiler for Hidden:

It's bunbun Bonnie. Bonnie stumbles around the restaurant and when he finally decides to come for you he occupies the right vent. Shining the vent light or flashlight on him while he's at a camera will stun him in place. If he gets in your office, put on your mask and hope you did it quick enough for him not to notice.

Toy Bonnie is always active, starting on Night 1.

TOY CHICA
Spoiler for Hidden:

El loco chicken. Chica works in tandem with Bonnie, stumbling around for a bit then crawling up through your left vent. Shining the vent light or flashlight will stun her in place. If she gets in your office, put on the mask and hope you did it quick enough for her not to notice. Chica removes her eyes and beak for some reason and it's a theory that the cupcake attached to her hand is a camera she uses to see.

Toy Chica activates on Night 2.

(THE) MANGLE
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is The Mangle. There's still some dispute over whether to call her The Mangle or just Mangle. There's also dispute over is Mangle is a boy or a girl. Who cares. (she's a girl).

Mangle is Foxy's Toy counterpart. Foxy is the favorite of many, including Phone Guy who states so in this game in one of his recordings. Foxy was deemed "too scary" for children so they completely redesigned him into this thing? Children would originally play with Mangle and tear her apart because kids are clumsy and apparently strong enough to unscrew bolts and crossbeams and shit. They decided that instead of constantly putting Mangle back together after every shift they just left her as a "take apart and put back together" attraction, which is why she looks like a mass of parts.

Mangle has shown the ability to climb up to and hang on ceilings. She also constantly emits radio static from her build in police scanner. She's trying to call the police but there's a bad signal output. You'll usually notice the static right away and then look up near the ceiling and be able to see Mangle hanging from it.

Mangle's Static:

Mangle comes in through both the vents and the middle hallway. If Mangle gets into your office, you will see her hanging above you and you should definitely probably put on the mask the moment you see her.

Foxy and Mangle can actually both come at you and can occupy the middle hallway space. Mangle will sneak into your office first, making you use your mask to trick her. Foxy is not tricked by the mask and is only driven away by flashing the flashlight at him.

Mangle is technically always active, but doesn't move from the Parts and Service Room until Night 3 iirc.

~THE WITHERED ANIMATRONICS~
WITHERED FREDDY
Spoiler for Hidden:

The good old Freddy. This time he works pretty much in the same fashion as others. He only comes in through the middle hallway and stands in your office when he gets there. You have a split second to put on the mask to trick him. It's extremely precise timing.

WITHERED BONNIE
Spoiler for Hidden:

IDK about you guys, but I think Withered Bonnie looks p. cool.

Bonnie and Chica are two of the hardest animatronics to get out of your office. They will constantly dog you for the entire 6 hours. Bonnie waits in the right vent and slips into your office when you're not looking. He stands in front of you and again you have a split second to put the mask on and pray.

WITHERED CHICA
Spoiler for Hidden:

Hi it's Chica.

Like above, Chica and Bonnie will be on your ass literally all the time. Chica uses the left vent. Put on the mask and pray.

There's a theory around that this Chica was a cheerleader, her only poses for her arms are out to the sides and straight upwards.

(WITHERED) FOXY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Yay my favorite again.

Foxy works much like he does in the first game, he stays in the Parts and Service Room and slowly makes his way towards you. If you ward him off he resets back to the Parts and Service Room. Foxy is not affected by the mask at all, the only way to defend yourself against him is to stop him from getting to you in the first place by shining your flashlight on him while he's in the middle hallway.

the big scare (you only hear the first half of it in game):

GOLDEN FREDDY
Spoiler for Hidden:

He's back.

Golden Freddy works nearly exactly like he does in the first game. In this game there are no hallucinations, so it was confirmed that Golden Freddy is a real animatronic. He still mysteriously teleports into your office and crashes your game if you don't get him away. There's some mysteriousness surrounding Golden Freddy still, his face appears as a low opacity image in the middle hallway when he's about to come to your office. To my knowledge, there is no guaranteed way to get him away other than raising and lowering your camera again, though if you don't do it fast enough he'll crash your game anyway.

Golden Freddy uses a different sound file for his jumpscare but it sounds exactly the same. but for posterity, here:

~THE OTHERS~
BALLOON BOY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Hi. This is Balloon Boy.
Balloon Boy was originally supposed to be in the first game and was supposed to be Foxy's son (which I think is super cute). This explains why Balloon Boy and Foxy work so well in tandem.

Balloon Boy is the only animatronic that does not attack you in any way and you cannot die to him. The danger of him comes from the effect he has when he sneaks into your office, he disables your flashlight.
Balloon Boy comes in through the left vent and you can shine your light to get him away. Your mask has no effect on Balloon Boy as as soon as he's in your office your flashlight is disabled and he goes away after a set amount of time.
The problem of this comes from not being able to get animatronics away from the vents, the middle hallway, and stunning them in place with the camera light. You can use your :dk: mask for these so it's not THAT big of a deal.

Foxy is not affected by the mask. The only way to keep Foxy away is to shine your flashlight at him. Which is now disabled. :thatsit:

On later nights and the hardest mode, if Balloon Boy gets into your office, Foxy WILL end your run.

THE PUPPET
Spoiler for Hidden:

OK. Here we go.

The Puppet is presented to you as any other animatronic, nothing more nothing less. Looking behind the scenes and putting pieces together with the Death Minigames (THESE ARE IMPORTANT) show that The Puppet is very much not like anything else.

It is widely theorized that The Puppet is the soul of the original child that was murdered at Fredbear's Family Diner. This child went on to try to help and protect the souls of the other children that were victims of the Purple Guy.

The Puppet is the one that is controlling the Toy animatronics. The Puppet is the one that implanted the souls of the dead children into Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.

AND GOLDEN FREDDY!?!?!?!?!??! :cranky: :cranky: :cranky: :cranky: :cranky:

There's a total of six children that were murdered. The Puppet is the soul of the first. Five children were then missing at the Mysterious Second Location, after Fredbear's Family Diner was bought out by someone. The Diner was sold because of the ill publicity of having a child being murdered on the premises.

The Puppet stays inside the giant present box in the Prize Corner. As you play the game you must constantly crank the Music Box to keep it wound up and playing. If the Music Box runs its course, it starts playing the jack in the box music. The Puppet will then rise from the box and corrupt your vision. You will see him floating everyone and his face will be on your camera screens. There is no way to keep him from coming after the Music Box runs out. You cannot use your flashlight against him and the mask doesn't work. Game over.

ENDOSKELETON
Spoiler for Hidden:

For some reason, still unexplained and debated today, this Endoskeleton is also inside the prize box The Puppet occupies. You can only ever seen him moving after The Puppet is released, which means you're dead anyway. You may be able to catch glimpses of the Endoskeleton moving around before The Puppet gets to you. The Endoskeleton is seen coming out of the prize box and in your vents. It is unknown what the Endoskeleton would do if he got to you, as The Puppet will always end your game first.

It is thought this is Golden Freddy's endoskeleton, but this has never been confirmed.

!!!wARNINg!!! BEwARe!!!!! dO Not ENTER!!!!! STAY OUT.................
Spoiler for Hidden:
SHADOW FREDDY

There is no explanation for Shadow Freddy. He is seen and that is it.

SHADOW BONNIE

Unlike Shadow Freddy, we can kind of formulate a reason for Shadow Bonnie's existance, but that will wait until the 3rd game's post.

PURPLE GUY

This is him. This is the murderer of the six children. He is thought to be a security guard that works at the company. There will be more explanation on him in the Minigames section and the 3rd game's post. He is the cause of everything.

THE DEATH MINIGAMES
Click to load

This video features jumpscares

There is really no better way to show these than this little 6 minute video of them all (also shows the in between Nights scenes).

There are four minigames that occur after you die or after the Night is over. Which one you get is random (and sometimes tied to who you died to). These minigames offer more explanation and events that happened in the story that you couldn't know about otherwise.

It is a personal theory of mine that these minigames are saved memory data from the animatronics brought to life by the souls of the children living inside them. IDK if this is an actual established theory but it's mine lol.

SAVETHEM
The first one in the video is the SAVETHEM minigame. The Puppet beckons you to follow him somewhere. You can wander around the restaurant and look at the scenery. Rarely, the Purple Guy will appear and end the game when you touch him. It's worth noting that in this minigame, the Purple Guy is much taller than you are, symbolizing how a child would look at an adult.
The letters being called out spell "Save them", if the Purple Guy touches you and ends the minigame, you will see the message at the bottom of the screen saying "you can't". "you can't" is a reoccurring phrase in the series.

Take cake to the children.
The second minigame in the video is the Take cake to the children. minigame. You control Golden Freddy back in Fredbear's Family Diner as you rush to try to give cake to the unhappy children. You can see a child locked outside as a car pulls up. The Purple Guy steps outside the car and murders the child. This is how the series began.
The voice is spelling out "Save him".

Go! Go! Go!
The third minigame in the video is the Go! Go! Go! minigame. You play as Foxy who needs to run out of Pirate Cove to the showstage to entertain the children. On the third run, you can see the Purple Guy smiling as he sees Foxy run out to the children, however this time the children are dead. I like Foxy and this minigame makes me really sad because it's like Foxy doesn't know what's going on and he's trying to entertain them still. (all of them make me sad they're about dead children for godssake)

Give Gifts. Give Life.
The fourth and final minigame shown last in the video is the Give Gifts. Give Life. minigame. You control the puppet as you fly around to the dead bodies/souls of the murdered children to give them gifts. After that, you give each child one of the animatronic masks, showing how The Puppet gave the gift of life back to the children by implanting their souls into the animatronics.
During the very last frame of the minigame, just before Golden Freddy's jumpscare plays, you can see a fifth dead child in the center.

After these, the video also shows scenes that happened at some point in time through the eyes of Freddy. These scenes play at the end of each Night.
There is a part in the third game that ties within the SAVETHEM minigame and these scenes, which I will elaborate on in the 3rd game's post.
After those, the still image is an image of an eyeless Foxy that appears extremely rarely when you start a Night. Both the first and the second games have these strange still scenes with different characters, they are incredibly rare to happen and only serve to scare and unsettle you.

Here's the Unofficial Second Game's Theme Song!!!!!!!
Click to load

Again, these lyrics and concept is completely made up. There is no woman with a son mentioned in the game at all.

stay tuned for the third game's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:14:03 PM by Malik »

Permalink  •  May 24, 2015, 10:55:11 PM
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 10:55:11 PM »

alrighty. part 3.

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3
~Our Heroes~
Security Guard (you again again!!!!!) ((again has a name again but again i dont care))
New Phone Guy
Old Phone Guy (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Springtrap
Phantom Freddy
Phantom Chica
Phantom Foxy
Phantom Mangle
Phantom Balloon Boy
Phantom Puppet
Golden Freddy
Shadow Bonnie
Purple Guy

this one gets a bit different

~Story~
Spoiler for Hidden:
The series takes place over many years. This game is set 30 years after Five Nights at Freddy's 1, in 2015. The entire Freddy Fazbear franchise had closed down 30 years ago after all the missing children reports, the Bit of '87, the animatronics acting hostile towards adults and reeking of rotting flesh.

So as would actually happen irl (because people are gross and disgusting) some dudebro decided to make a horror attraction based on all the "rumors" about the franchise, naming it Fazbear's Fright.

ENTER YOU
NAME? >_______

You're the night shift security guard (for the third time) that was hired to look after the place during the night so "no teenagers sneak in and make out in the corner, heh". There's no real danger around but you're here to keep the place up and running, they tried to make the building authentic by actually shitting up the wiring and ventilation systems and stuff.

ENTER GAME MECHANICS
NAME? >________

This time there are actually 5 Nights and one Nightmare Night. This game does not include the 7th custom Night like the other games as the game mechanics don't call for it and there's only one animatronic!!! :cranky:

THE REASON WHY THE ANIMATRONIC WALKs AROUND AND TRIES TO KILL YOU: SUPER MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!:

Spoiler for Hidden:
THIS ANIMATRONIC IS NAMED SPRINGTRAP AND HE IS THE PURPLE GUY INSIDE OF AN ANIMATRONIC SUIT THAT WAS USED BACK IN FREDBEAR'S DINER. HIS SOUL AND CORPSE ARE STUCK INSIDE THE SUIT JUST LIKE THE CHILDREN HE MURDERED.
~Gameplay~
Spoiler for Hidden:
This is the only game where actual awareness of things and some logical thought needs to be put in, split second reactions and luck are still pretty big factors though. This is the most gamey of all 3 (soon to be 4!) games. The idea is still to survive 5 (6) Nights from 12A.M. to 6A.M.

There are now only 2 interactive objects. There is a single door to your left that you cannot interact with at all.
Your good ol camera is to your right. When you swerve right you bring up your camera laptop which has TWO layers this time, the main ground floor cameras and the ventilation map cameras.
On ground floor cameras, you have a "PLAY AUDIO" button. When you press this, a sound (Balloon Boy's laugh from the 2nd game) will play at the area your camera view is at. Doing this attracts the one enemy animatronic, Springtrap, to the area you played it at. Using it too much at once will make him ignore it every now and then and also damage your Audio Devices.
In the ventilation map cameras, this button changes to a "SEAL VENT" button. This button blocks a portion of the ventilation system off, stopping Springtrap from crawling that way through the vents towards you and stalling him.

Swerving to your left will bring up a brand spankin new mechanic: the Maintenance Panel.
The Maintenance Panel is what controls all the systems in the building, or at least the three main important ones. When any one of these systems is offline (and they will) you must spend precious seconds sitting completely vulnerable as you reboot them.

Audio Devices is what allows you to play Balloon Boy's laugh at a location on the camera map to distract Springtrap.
Using Balloon Boy's laugh will drain a "charge" from the Audio Devices. After draining all "charges" from it, it will go offline and need to be rebooted. During Night 5 and Nightmare, you have 2 audio charges before you need to reboot the Audio Devices again.

Camera System is what allows you to see and utilize your cameras.
Using the cameras for too long (kind of like energy from the first game) will cause the Camera System to overheat and fail, requiring it to be rebooted. When the Camera System goes down, the monitor will turn to static and you cannot make out any features whatsoever. Hallucinations (which make a return in this game from the first game) can still be triggered through cameras and you can still play Balloon Boy's laugh while the cameras are down.

Ventilation is what allows the clean air to flow.
The building is full of fumes and terrible faulty construction, so occasionally the vents will stop filtering or some shit idk. When the
Ventilation goes offline you vision starts to fade in and out, allowing Springtrap to move more frequently as he only moves when you don't see him (the cameras static when he moves normally). Most if not all hallucinations cause the Ventilation to go offline and some of them cause other systems to go down, detailed in the animatronics section.

~The Bad Guys (and two girls)~

This game only has one REAL animatronic that is coming to kill you. The others are Hallucinations that heavily affect the speed at which you are killed by the real animatronic.

~THE REAL ANIMATRONIC~
warning: these images are fucking huge and I didn't feel like shrinking them lol

SPRINGTRAP
Spoiler for Hidden:

OK. this is Springtrap.
He was actually in Fredbear's Family Diner with Golden Freddy.
He is actually Golden Bonnie.

Golden Freddy and Golden Bonnie are two unique animatronic suits that can be worn by people. The springlocks in the suits can be compressed and a human can step inside to pose as the company mascots. This is how they entertained the children way back in the day in Fredbear's Family Diner.
This is also how the Purple Guy lured the children into the backroom at the Mysterious Second Location to murder them.

Found in during the events of this game, the Purple Guy was chased by the souls of the children he murdered and jumped into the Golden Bonnie suit. The springlocks loosened and killed him while he was wearing the suit. There have been hidden sealed up safe rooms in every restaurant location since the Fazbear company bought the diner and turned it into a pizza place for kids. The Purple Guy died at the first game's location when it was the main location after the Diner as the Mysterious Second Location. He has been in one of those sealed up safe rooms ever since, rotting in the Golden Bonnie suit.

I do think it's kind of cool how Springtrap doesn't immediately kill you and he plays around with you. Just peeking in through the window sometimes. Springtrap can sneak into your office like the other animatronics can do in the other games. You will see him dash to your right behind your cameras and when you put the camera down you die.

~THE PHANTOM ANIMATRONICS~
PHANTOM FREDDY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Freddy is back in ghost form. He is one of the game's Hallucinations. Freddy will limp in outside your window from right to left and then duck down to hide from you. If you watch him do this, he will jumpscare you seconds later and disable your Ventilation system, giving Springtrap a straight route to you.

PHANTOM CHICA
Spoiler for Hidden:

Chica is another of the game's Hallucinations. Chica's face will randomly appear on the arcade cabinet on the 7th camera. When you lower the camera without changing views after seeing her face, she'll jumpscare you and disable your Ventilation system.

PHANTOM FOXY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Yay my favorite
Foxy's another Hallucination. Foxy randomly appears standing right inside your office whenever you're not directly looking at the box of spare parts. If you don't bring up your camera immediately after seeing him, he'll jumpscare you and disable your Ventilation system.

PHANTOM BALLOON BOY
Spoiler for Hidden:

Another Hallucination, Balloon Boy will randomly appear as a low opacity image over your camera monitor. If you lower the monitor with changing the view, Balloon Boy will jumpscare you and disable your Ventilation system. You have less and less time to do this on each Night.

PHANTOM MANGLE
Spoiler for Hidden:

This one made me lol because it's literally just Mangle's head using a mspaint select + move tool to peek up behind the window.
Mangle is another Hallucination. She randomly appears on the 4th camera and once you see her she'll emit ~incredibly~ loud radio static and appear behind your office window. After she goes away she disables your Audio Devices.

Mangle's Static:

PHANTOM PUPPET
Spoiler for Hidden:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The Puppet appears randomly on camera 8 and if you don't change the viewimmediately he'll teleport into your office and play an obnoxiously loud sound and block your view for 17 seconds, keeping you from using your cameras or maintenance panel. This means you die.
What's more, when The Puppet appears in your face, he disables your Ventilation allowing Springtrap to get close to you much faster. When he leaves he disables your Audio Devices, preventing you from luring Springtrap away from you afterwards. Yeah he's super dangerous.

Puppet's ???: repeat this for 17 seconds.

Just as a fun note: Balloon Boy, Chica, Foxy, and The Puppet can actually all attack you at the same time if the planets align in such a way (it's p. funny when it happens though).

!!!wARNINg!!! BEwARe!!!!! dO Not ENTER!!!!! STAY OUT.................IMSERIOUSIMSERIOUSIMSERIOUSIMSERIOUS
Spoiler for Hidden:
SHADOW BONNIE

Game file digging has shown that the actual name for this thing (and yes, Scott does put many hints in the names and coding of his files, such as Mangle's sprite in the minigames is called hewashere.png) is RWQFSFASXC.

Just call him Shadow Bonnie.

It is so far unknown exactly what Shadow Bonnie is or is supposed to represent, but I believe he's supposed to represent the "good" portion of Golden Bonnie that was defiled when the Purple Guy use his suit to murder the children. In phone recordings from Phone Guy, he mentions that "these animatronics are very special in the hearts of children and take on lives of their own". Judging from how this phrase is stated (because Scott uses very exact wording) it makes me think that Golden Bonnie was "living" in some way and now people would see him as a monster (Shadow Bonnie) instead of what he is, yet he is still good and just looks like a horrifying glitching mess.

Regardless of what Shadow Bonnie actually is, he is very important to the story in some way which has not been discovered yet.

the big scare (you hear all of it this time) when the hallucinations surprise you or when springtrap gets to you:

THE MINIGAMES
Click to load

This video features jumpscares
This fuckin 15 minute video isn't required watching it's filled with shit, browse around it for a look at some of the minigames but idk why he played through like entire Nights instead of just showing the minigames.

Unlike the 2nd game, these minigames are nearly COMPLETELY hidden.
These minigames are essential in understanding and trying to figure out exactly what happened to the children and what happened inside this franchise. You cannot access the normal ending without finding and doing these minigames.

END OF NIGHTS
After each Night you play through a minigame where you control one of the animatronics one by one and finally the soul of one of the dead children.
You traverse the restaurant of the first game while following Shadow Freddy. He will try to lead you to the hidden sealed up safe room that wasn't mentioned until this game that was in the first game's location. When you approach, you cannot leave, and the Purple Guy ambushes and dismantles you.

When you play as the soul of one of the dead children after Night 5, you trap Purple Guy in the saferoom in the back with the other children's souls. The Golden Bonnie suit is laying in a puddle on the floor. You chase and scare the Purple Guy, possibly representing the crushing guilt he feels. Purple Guy jumps into the Golden Bonnie suit to avoid you and mock you. He does everything the manual said not to do when you get inside one of these suits: do not make sudden movements (he jolts into a standing position), do not breathe on the springlocks (he laughs at you), and do not get them wet (he's standing in a puddle where the suit was sitting in it previously).
These factors come together in the springlocks in the suit unlocking, killing Purple Guy while he inside the suit and he bleeds out in the saferoom as the souls of the dead children fade away. Purple Guy stays in this saferoom until he is found for Fazbear's Fright, more than 30 years later.

BB's Air Adventure
You don't need to be on a certain Night for this one. Go to camera 8 and double click on the drawing of Balloon Boy to get to it.
You play as Balloon Boy and you have to run around and platform to collect balloons.
There's four different endings to this minigame, but to get the "best" ending of the game you need to get the Cake Ending.
You have to first have done the Night 2 minigame then go back to this one and do all sorts of bullshit that you can look on gamefaqs for. You find a child and give him cake.

Mangle's Quest
Mangle's Quest is only done on Night 2, go to camera 7 and click on the arcade machine buttons like so: top left > bottom left > top right > bottom right on the Player 1 controls.
You're Mangle and you have to run around and collect your missing parts while avoiding a child that is trying to take you apart.
After you did BB's Air Adventure Cake ending, you glitch out the top right side then drop all the way down to a secret hidden level where there's a gigantic Puppet silhouette crying on his knees. Get the cake.

Chica's Party
Chica's Party is Night 3's minigame. There are hidden cupcakes in the rooms on cameras 2, 3, 4, and 6.
You play as Chica and you have to bring cupcakes to the crying children.
After the first two minigame's Cake Endings, you glitch through the top left and platform across to give a cake to a crying dead child.

Stage01
Night 4's minigame. Nine tiles below your office window can be clicked like a number pad. Dial in 395248 and you'll get into this.
You play as Golden Freddy in Fredbear's Family Diner. Look like literally nothing at first look but it's actually a mazelike 9 room type of thing. Go to gamefaqs.
At the end Golden Freddy gives a child cake.

Glitch
Night 5's minigame. There's a super barely noticeable figuring of Shadow Bonnie/RWQFSFASXC on your desk in your office.
You play as Shadow Bonnie/RWQFSFASXC. You just super glitch through everything and if you did all the other Cake Endings you can get to BB's Air Adventure section and give cake to another dead child.

Happiest Day
Happiest Day can be accessed on any Night. Go to camera3 and click on the drawing of The Puppet on the wall.
You play as The Puppet. You can only move left and right between two scenes. On the right scene there is a birthday party going on with a crying child at the table. If you achieved all the other Cake Endings, there will be more children around the table, all wearing masks of the animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.
When you walk up to the table, the lone crying child before will put on Golden Freddy's mask. They will then fade away as balloons rise out of the screen. Doing all of this unlocks the game's normal ending.

~Endings~
There are two endings that are in Five Nights at Freddy's 3. The Bad Ending and The Ending. There is no Good Ending, even though the idiots at the wiki call the The Ending the Good Ending, not even the creator calls it that. Children were murdered, there is no Good Ending.

Bad Ending
Spoiler for Hidden:

The lights in the masks are still on. The children's souls are still inside them. This is the ending you get if you don't get the Cake Endings in the minigames and the Happiest Day.

The Ending
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is the real ending. There is no Good Ending, children were murdered. The lights in the masks are gone, their souls are at peace.

Regardless of what you get, here is the end result:
Spoiler for Hidden:

The Fazbear's Fright attraction burned down, whether through foul play or just faulty wiring. Anything that survived the fire is being put on local auction. It's finally over and done with.

EXCEPT

Spoiler for Hidden:

Springtrap survives :link:

Ending Theme:

Here's the Unofficial Third Game's Theme Song!!!!!!!
Click to load

These lyrics are completely made up and nonsensical and only serve to make the joke about the fire at the end of the game.

ok that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:57:43 PM by Malik »

Permalink  •  May 24, 2015, 10:56:43 PM
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 10:56:43 PM »

ok that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

:link: see you fools on halloween :link:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:31:21 AM by Malik »

Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 01:49:26 AM
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 01:49:26 AM »

everything you wanted to know but couldn't find a sane person to ask

Still good shit though. I kind of expected a lot less gameplay differences/evolution than there apparently is given how fast he cranked them out but huh. It does amuse me that he goes into full-on ridculous solve the secret mode in the third game with the ludicrous sequence of events for the SECRETS OF THE VIDEO GAME

Quote from: Lolicon Jon
i got anime of all tastes and sizes
come down to jon's anime emporium where we can satisfy your anime needs
1000 episode shounens, WE GOT IT
men(or little boys) kissing and loving each other, WE GOT IT
Nosebleeds from seeing the tiniest bit of skin of a woman, WE GOT IT
so come on down to jon's anime emporium down on the highway
like right on the highway
Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 05:58:24 PM
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 05:58:24 PM »

updated with a bunch of choice sounds from the games to provide indepth immersion
this includes each scream from the games so you can be scared over and over again!!!!! :playitloud:

Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 06:26:32 PM
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 06:26:32 PM »

these sound sppoky as fuck :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:
Permalink  •  June 02, 2015, 12:30:10 AM
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 12:30:10 AM »

Updated with FNAF 4 Foxy teaser!!!!! it's coming SOON :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:31:53 AM by Malik »

Permalink  •  July 26, 2015, 02:20:54 PM
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 02:20:54 PM »

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was released very very recently, much sooner than everyone expected. As with past games there was a date that was set for release but months before that Scott gave out a demo to youtubers to promote the game and then shortly released the full thing for everyone to play. I don't know if he gets lazy and decides to release them early or he severely overestimates the time it takes for him to make things. Either way he's like the only developer (and I use that term loosely) I've known to actually push release dates forward consistently.

SO GET READY FOR THE THRILLING CONCLUSION TO FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S

Permalink  •  July 26, 2015, 02:21:50 PM
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 02:21:50 PM »

forgot to add the monkey that is really scared :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug: :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:

Hentai Governer General
Lolicon Jon
  • Hentai Governer General
  • WAHAHA
Permalink  •  July 27, 2015, 07:11:49 AM
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 07:11:49 AM »

Just in time for halloween.  :knuckles:

Quote from:  Jon's deaf friend
I may not know english can good but meet me at sign class and I woop your ass at sign language
Permalink  •  July 28, 2015, 08:54:33 PM
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 08:54:33 PM »

Maybe FNaF 5 comes out on Halloween! :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  July 29, 2015, 05:09:12 AM
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 05:09:12 AM »

Maybe FNaF 5 comes out on Halloween! :fucken scared as shit cos he just saw a huge-ass bug:
Apparently there's some update or expansion or bonus content or whatever for the fourth game meant to come out on that day, at least.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Pages: [1]