POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Topic: Ink it up to the sun, ink it up to the moon, Splatatatatatatatatata, Splatoon!  (Read 5424 times)
Permalink  •  May 30, 2015, 11:53:37 PM

It's a fun game, though playing online with friends is a little weird. Multiplayer matches always scramble teams at the end of each round, though since the rounds are only 3 minutes it's not that big a deal. Rick and I got some pretty funny kills against each other.

(I know we have threads for this kinda thing but) if you're playing online add me, my NNID is mqkrem
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  June 01, 2015, 11:53:09 AM

Got my Splatoon. Won't actually have any time to play until Friday. :toot:

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  June 01, 2015, 07:55:27 PM

Played it at Soap's place today. 10/10 would splat again.

Unfortunately I don't have a Wii U. Just going to have to hang out with Soapr more often.

Octane > Dominus
Permalink  •  June 02, 2015, 10:03:58 AM

Meanwhile in France
Permalink  •  June 03, 2015, 04:54:37 AM

If the squids are pirates, what is the human equivalent of the Kraken?

Octane > Dominus
Permalink  •  June 03, 2015, 09:11:52 AM

The leader of the Octarians (bad guys from 1P mode) I guess?

Speaking of that, I beat the final boss last night. That was one of the best final boss fights Nintendo has put out in a long time. The videos don't do it justice; that shit is a workout the first time. GJ Nintendo :thumbsup:
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  June 05, 2015, 01:02:14 PM

Finally got time to play and it's quite fun! Starting out by doing the single player campaign.

I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  June 06, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

I beat the single player campaign and it was good stuff!

Then jumped online with low level gear and starting weapon and was consistently the highest scorer on my team.

This is a good game.

Permalink  •  June 07, 2015, 02:45:21 AM

U lads using twin stick or motion controls? the motion controls are so fucking sensitive and wacky that I can't get used to them, but supposedly they are 'the pro-est' way to play.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  June 07, 2015, 05:01:29 AM

Sticks with high-ish sensitivity. With the way I sit when playing, motion controls are really awkward to use.

Permalink  •  June 07, 2015, 08:40:02 AM

I use the motion controls and do pretty well with them. I'm usually reclining while I play, so I can hold the gamepad in a lazy, resting-on-my-lap sort of way that works well with motion controls. Of course, I also use the right stick. Mainly it's the stick for big movements and the motion for precision on top of that.
Permalink  •  June 08, 2015, 11:24:46 PM

I got around learning the motion controls by only playing roller 8)
Permalink  •  June 09, 2015, 05:56:00 PM

everyone post you're squids
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  June 10, 2015, 05:54:59 PM

Might get a picture at some point, but a thing everyone should be using is shoes with Ink Resist. Ninja Squid is a very ace ability too.

Permalink  •  June 14, 2015, 10:00:49 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3