POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Topic: Ink it up to the sun, ink it up to the moon, Splatatatatatatatatata, Splatoon!  (Read 5049 times)
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  August 06, 2015, 03:00:30 PM

THE BIG UPDATE IS OUT

You can now make lobbys for private matches, and also form Squads where you all get to be on the same team and fight another Squad. Which is pretty great. So if there's at least four of us playing we should totes make a Squad and plan what weapons to use and be on Skype while playing so we can COORDINATE.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Hentai Governer General
Lolicon Jon
  • Hentai Governer General
  • WAHAHA
Permalink  •  August 06, 2015, 04:15:35 PM

Is the bucket underpowered?
It looks pretty awkward.

Quote from:  Jon's deaf friend
I may not know english can good but meet me at sign class and I woop your ass at sign language
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  August 06, 2015, 04:54:57 PM

The bucket apparently does insane damage (from what I heard, it hits for 70 points of damage). Haven't really tried it out myself yet, though.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  August 06, 2015, 05:34:39 PM

I played with the bucket some earlier. I like it a lot. The damage is nice and it's fun to use. Its main weaknesses from what I can tell are that it takes a moment to "put it away" after you stop swinging, and its range is kind of bad (though it can go over walls, which makes up for that).

It feels like an inkbrush for people who don't want to have to hammer the button as fast as they can to get the most out of it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]