This is the only category? > The Posting Range

The Daily POS Mailbag

(1/7) > >>

KarmaPolice:
Hey guys, it's me, Spat, here to tell you about some brand new content coming your way in the near future: MAILBAG

Hosting mailbag for POS has been a dream of mine since the last go-round of Mailbag (immediately following the POSCast days). I'm actually really excited to finally get a chance to take a whack at it, and hopefully bring a new perspective to answering the questions. While the format in which the mail will be delivered to you has yet to be determined, I would like to go ahead and start taking submissions.

If you would like to submit to the mailbag, do so HERE!. While I can't guarantee that EVERY mail will get answered, if you hit that submit button with something written in the box, there is about a 99% certainty that it will be read and commented upon.

So go ahead and start submitting. You know you wanna!

Soaprman:
spat when are you updating mailbag :jarsnake:

Soaprman:

--- Quote from: Soaprman on July 03, 2015, 05:33:28 PM ---spat when are you updating mailbag :jarsnake:

--- End quote ---

this

Soaprman:

--- Quote from: Soaprman on July 03, 2015, 05:34:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Soaprman on July 03, 2015, 05:33:28 PM ---spat when are you updating mailbag :jarsnake:

--- End quote ---

this

--- End quote ---

this

Lolicon Jon:

--- Quote from: Soaprman on September 02, 2015, 07:26:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Soaprman on July 03, 2015, 05:34:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

this

--- End quote ---

this

--- End quote ---
:yeah!:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version