POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1] 2
Topic: Petition to Import The Old Forum Skins #LegallyBinding #Wow #ModsHATEthis  (Read 4017 times)
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:11:45 PM

Thanks to a loophole in the forum contract, the mods are now required to import the most popular skin from the old forum! Holy shit! Vote now!!

In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:12:41 PM

touch fuzzy get dizzy
Rick
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:13:09 PM

I'LL FUCK UP ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE

Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:13:54 PM

CARNIVAL NIGHT ZONE

Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:15:50 PM

the one where the top part is wooden like trees and the bottom part is green like grass and trees and the icons are this boy wearing green sleeping in a cloud or some shit idk what it is

[7:40:34 PM] soaprman: um.... like *flicks hair for a minute straight* i wasnt like... talkin to u

Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:28:32 PM

the one where the top part is wooden like trees and the bottom part is green like grass and trees and the icons are this boy wearing green sleeping in a cloud or some shit idk what it is

legend of zelda. with the little bitch, and the little bitch-ass sword... little shield... and he just goes ha! haaa!
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:33:18 PM

For real though, the new forum HTML is different enough from the old forum HTML that skins have to be remade, not just imported.

I'm willing to port some over if they get real support.
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:33:41 PM

I wouldn't be against it.
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:34:00 PM

Tournament of the Forum Skins?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:37:29 PM by OatMasterFlex »
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  May 25, 2015, 10:36:45 PM

Agree but have 2 brackets: One for Forum and one for Junk Heap
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:37:36 PM by OatMasterFlex »

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 11:48:55 AM

I still demand the return of the Cave Story skin

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Rick
Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 03:37:38 PM

soap: krem offered to help with making the skins work. you may have to chat with him about that tho
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 04:32:02 PM

Agree but have 2 brackets: One for Forum and one for Junk Heap

DON'T EDIT MY POSTS SPAT YOU FASCIST!!! THIS IS CENSORSHIP! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE [fires airhorn while the cops drag me away from the thread]

Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 04:46:21 PM

soap: krem offered to help with making the skins work. you may have to chat with him about that tho

Nothing I've mentioned is something I'm willing to delegate to somebody else.

The forum code simply isn't in a state right now that I'm comfortable opening up to skinning. I'll work on getting it there though. Also, I'm moving this out of Junk Heap.
Permalink  •  May 26, 2015, 08:53:55 PM

Here's the old theme selection page for everyone's reference:

http://thedailypos.org/misc/themelist.htm

(Note: This contains some themes that were never finished. Also, if you want to preview them, log in to the old forum.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:55:38 PM by Soaprman »
Pages: [1] 2