POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: what mangas are you reading lately, lads?  (Read 708 times)
Permalink  •  July 06, 2015, 10:16:09 PM
what mangas are you reading lately, lads?
« on: July 06, 2015, 10:16:09 PM »

Lately my fix has been:
Hunter X Hunter - very shonen, but with more death, the art quality fades in and out but the powers and story are always good.
Rin - By the guy who did BECK, a Bakuman style story except good.
All You Need Is Kill - If you can get past that amazingly bad title, you'll get a short seinen manga that maybe went on to be a Tom Cruise movie?
One-punch Man (both versions) - The Eyeshield 21 artist backed version is obviously really good, but the goofy sketch art version is also great.
The Gamer - Hell yeah, this is the only long-format manhwa that I will tollerate, it is very goofy in delivery but the concept is fun.
Boku no Hero Academia - very traditional shonen hero manga, it has a good cast and is fun to read.
Hentai Governer General
Lolicon Jon
  • Hentai Governer General
  • WAHAHA
Permalink  •  July 07, 2015, 11:31:53 PM
Re: what mangas are you reading lately, lads?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 11:31:53 PM »

I don't know if anyone else is like this but I'm only ever reading what's getting updated so I'll post some oldies (mostly oldies) and some newies:

Taiyou no Ie - Finished. Very standard romancy slice of life with the mangaka's own style to it.
Boku Girl - Ongoing updated frequently. Intense comedy and nice stylization. Warning, love polygons involved.
Tokyo ESP - Ongoing and has an anime. A shounen I kinda got into on a lazy weekday. Standard but still gripping.
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Ongoing and has an anime. Pretty popular. Great 4koma comedy. 'Nuff said.
The Voynich Hotel - Finished. Douman Seiman always has a warm place in my heart. Alot of plots going on in this but still good.
Hinamatsuri - Ongoing but slowly updated. Alot of the comedy in this is in its juxtapositions but I rank it pretty high.
Sumire 16 sai - Finished. Also its sequel Sumire 17 sai. No description could really be made for this. If you read you will see.
Yandere Kanojo - Ongoing but slowly updated. The "Yan" in this case is short for "Yankee" which is synonymous with delinquent. 4koma comedy
All by the mangaka "Cool Kyoushinsha" - Updated but slowly. Slice of life comedies with twists.

I don't mind linking where i read these from if ya'll are interested because they might be a bit obscure.

Quote from:  Jon's deaf friend
I may not know english can good but meet me at sign class and I woop your ass at sign language
Pages: [1]