POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: do u want to have a bad time  (Read 1970 times)
Permalink  •  November 04, 2015, 01:29:14 PM
do u want to have a bad time
« on: November 04, 2015, 01:29:14 PM »

underdale thread. go ham.

listen to this https://m.soundcloud.com/le-ruse-bird/doobie-napstablunt-sequel

whats yr fave song on the game, lads?
fave moment?

Permalink  •  December 02, 2015, 01:25:11 AM
Re: do u want to have a bad time
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »

I'm not even done with it yet Pancake.

Not even.
Permalink  •  December 02, 2015, 05:40:08 PM
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 05:40:08 PM »

I'm not even done with it yet Pancake.

Not even.

I feel like I just witnessed a meme! :jarsnake:
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 12:59:05 AM
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 12:59:05 AM »

i bought and beat undertale after some irc lads said it was good. plus i love toby cause of homestuck. probably not breaking any new ground here by saying undertale is a beautiful game that i enjoyed playing a hell of a lot. it felt special and not forced or fake to go through the experience of dying over and over so the best outcome could happen without anyone else having to die. even sammy shitblossom the ass daffodil.

hard to say my favorite song on the soundtrack because of how good it all is. spider dance, maybe? or maybe death by glamor?

my favorite moment:

Spoiler for Hidden:
i didnt play a no mercy run because im not a f******ing degenerate but i did watch a youtube play through of one. my favorite moment features my favorite character. when frisk-possessed-by-chara kills undyne the first time and undyne wills herself to live because she realizes that the evil frisk represents goes beyond just monsters and is a danger to the world of humans, and fights to stop the player (ive seen people quit because undyne the undying stopped them. ya did it. ya saved the monster and human worlds) or to buy some time for alphys' evacuation plan... and that scene where she is defeated but she's grinning because she fought for something she believed in... oh jeez... that stuff really gets me...
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  December 09, 2015, 04:39:32 PM
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 04:39:32 PM »

Learn the true

Permalink  •  January 16, 2016, 11:45:02 PM
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 11:45:02 PM »

Obviously very late to the party here, but I finished Undertale. It was a good game! Uhh, it's probably impossible for me to say anything about it that hasn't been said already. My favorite songs were Spider Dance and Snowy.
I like how cleverly the multiple endings were implemented. The genocide route has a pretty interesting story, in an "I'm ok with just reading a synopsis of it" kind of way of course.
Spoiler for Hidden:
I imagine that everything that happens with Chara at the end appeals a lot to the Creepypasta Ben Drowned at Freddy's crowd, though not in a pandering way; I think Toby made something he sincerely felt was scary and it came across really well imo. And geez, Chara permanently messing up all future pacifist endings forever is just, well, messed up.

Friend Scrowfunk once said something along the lines of "Undertale is like Earthbound if Earthbound's humor was actually funny", and I both agree and disagree with that. I think Earthbound was every bit as funny, charming, and innovative as Undertale, for its time. There's a lot about Earthbound that hasn't aged well, particularly when you compare its quirky humor elements against the absolute deluge of quirky humor videogames we have today, but in 1995 nothing quite that unique had been done before. Undertale is innovative amongst its modern-day peers to pretty much the same extent that Earthbound was innovative amongst 90s RPGs - and that's great! I think that's the best reason for comparing the two games.
Permalink  •  January 19, 2016, 12:49:14 PM
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 12:49:14 PM »

Post the best song remixes and covers you find, lads, gotta have that damn undertale ost in my ears.

Click to load
Permalink  •  January 19, 2016, 04:37:03 PM
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 04:37:03 PM »

https://youtu.be/KwVaNne1IRw
My prefs are still pretty simple, this is a good one.
Permalink  •  January 19, 2016, 05:53:40 PM
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »

(I haven't played this yet, so no promises towards quality, but it LOOKS good and challenging)

http://taxiderby.tumblr.com/post/135354499621/undertale-red
Permalink  •  February 17, 2016, 04:48:54 PM
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 04:48:54 PM »

Click to load
Pages: [1]