POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Operation: Own Soap Donation stream!  (Read 1242 times)
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  November 23, 2015, 06:03:39 PM
Operation: Own Soap Donation stream!
« on: November 23, 2015, 06:03:39 PM »

Friday November 27th I plan on throwing together a stream to gather a few bucks. What for you ask? Why to send soap a package full of impossibly dumb things!  Im thinking it'll go like this:

• Every hour or so I'll switch up the game I play from a list of rando games
  • People watching can donate a quick buck or two to a paypal while the games are going
  • This money (no matter how much or little I get) will end up going towards the dumbest/funniest things I can send to soap in a box
  • Im not donating but I will be paying shipping for it
  • People donating over a dollar can make me play a game longer/start a new game or depending on said game force me to do some conditional thing (such as forcing me to go punch only in a room full of imps in doom/force me to play beaver bother in dk64  :thatsit: )
  • Depending on the money gained Soap's prize could be as little as one superball in a large box to a sweater from cafepress with spat's face on it to a signed Rob and Sam mousepad to the worst that my local pawn shop has to offer!  SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!

So thats about it.  While the end goal is to troll the shit out of him I think it'd be a nice way for the community to get together and do something for our pal who has fukkin tolerated our dumbasses for a long time. Also hopefully send him a semi expensive memento of what his years of service means to us.

Anyway post thine scathing thoughts about this nonsense and/or suggestions for games and prizes to buy here
Permalink  •  November 23, 2015, 06:11:55 PM
Re: Operation: Own Soap Donation stream!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 06:11:55 PM »

Rick
Permalink  •  November 24, 2015, 06:49:54 PM
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 06:49:54 PM »

heres some donation rewards:

Donate 1 dollar and get to stipulate something I must do in my current game within reason!  (Beaver bother :()

Donate 3 Dollars to put a game in the queue for stuff to play. (Must be a game from SNES, Game Boy, or Nintendo 64) and I'll play it for 30 minutes as long as I have it/can stream it

Donate 7 dollars and I'll do a steam game from my steam library.  (trickier as I need to download stuff obv and that doesnt work well with streaming.  You should have a look at my library  and tell me by thurs to DL it and I'll have it ready to play the day of the stream!)

Donate 10 dollars and I will give you all three previous  choices plus I will hand write a own to soap that you have come up with!

Donate 20 dollars and I'll use it to record a small POSCast about soap with you then purchase a small media storage device to send to soap! Also you are insane. Spend your money better you dork!!
Permalink  •  November 27, 2015, 08:57:49 PM
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 08:57:49 PM »

Rick
Permalink  •  November 27, 2015, 10:17:12 PM
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 10:17:12 PM »

heres another link. IDK if the last video is viewable anywhere its blocked in most countries?! damn you Yugi!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNkk5EHWlqOha3irKRAQ775WFCrwnHvVq
Permalink  •  November 28, 2015, 07:53:26 AM
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 07:53:26 AM »

I am uploading the pieces of part 2 here as well in case you don't want to deal with Twitch (and also to have a backup since Youtube won't have any of it).

http://thedailypos.org/content/videos/vids/soaprman_appreciation_stream/part2

EDIT: The upload is done.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:39:02 AM by Soaprman »
Pages: [1]