POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Howdy  (Read 1004 times)
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 12:41:37 AM
Howdy
« on: December 08, 2015, 12:41:37 AM »

Come here for some casual posting... See whats up... You know how it is... Hows every body
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 04:18:42 AM
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:18:42 AM »

I google image searched your old forum name and got this

Also, hey Wally! It's been too long since you posted last. If you wanna see what everybody is up to, check out the Discord chat. A large number of the people you know and love are hanging out there!
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 04:48:30 AM
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 04:48:30 AM »

Wow, the Internet's a pretty dangerous place... I can't believe you can search one of my old forum names and find a real life picture of me that easily.

It really has been. It's nice to see things still happening around here. I'll pop into Discord tomorrow and say hi to everybody.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 05:33:49 AM
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 05:33:49 AM »

Oh hey, good to know I'm not the only one on POS watching Adventure Time.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 05:35:18 AM
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 05:35:18 AM »

Heck yeah. It started pretty good but it's gotten fantastic lately. Obviously I was a pretty big fan of that miniseries they just did.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 05:42:40 AM
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 05:42:40 AM »

Yeah Stakes fucken ruled, really loved the Marceline version of the opening theme.

And I mean I didn't think the show was bad at the start but it wasn't until season 3 it really got going imo. But AT is the best cartoon these days, if I don't count South Park.

I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 05:46:09 AM
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 05:46:09 AM »

Totally. The only thing on TV that I think is better than Adventure Time at the moment is Steven Universe. It's pretty close competition, but oh man, Steven Universe is like my favorite thing ever at this point.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 06:13:51 AM
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 06:13:51 AM »

I'm watching SU (Garnet best character forever), and it's good, but I find AT better. SU got real good towards the end of season one (Rose's Scabbard was the first episode I could call legitimately great, and Jailbreak is still my favourite episode) but it's still not quite there. One of my things in noting how far the shows have come is that AT has long since left behind needing Finn & Jake to carry an episode, but in SU every plot still revolves around Steven in some way.

Pages: [1]