POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Is THe daily post responsible for pewdiepiw  (Read 1503 times)
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 01:20:21 AM
Is THe daily post responsible for pewdiepiw
« on: December 08, 2015, 01:20:21 AM »

19999 - Daily pos is foundered
2000 - Google video
2001 - YouTube
2002 - First every Imagefest posted by rich "king rich" fulcher, his classic playthough commentary on chex quest...
2003 - Golden age of imagefest, starving vacantly world record speadruns golden sun, will head fire worm club formed by executive order to keep imagefest enthusiasm from becoming a National security threat
2005 - Silver age of imagefest, youtube ascention, KlubbaDubDub remixes Spatulater's ironic Zork TAS where he wins with only bad words, Arino invents gccx because of imagefst
2007 - Imagefests, now know as lets plays and ripped off by samethingawful, are getting kind of gay and lame but theyre still cool
2008 - Noobs start pouring in by the dozens
2009 - Worst crap imaginable, nearly all imagefests are gay and all of them are called lets plays
2010 - Its getting worse. PewDiePie is born.
2011 - Brief neo golden age revival because of rick and krems portal gun video imagefest
2012 - Pewdiepie is now worth millions while joe lunch pail and jane go to work barely have two pennys to rub together
2013 - Imagefest war of 2013, arino and vine sauce die due to receiving fatal bro fists to the abdomen
2014 - Life is worthless due to how much crap people are putting out their
2015 - Pewdiepie says these chilling tell tale words in a brief moment of lucidity before he go's back to saying 'rape' and 'barrel':"I specifically took my inspiration from TheDailyPOS and their 'imagefest' content posting format." THE SMOKING GUN???

This is been my presentation. If you feel as i do that pewdie has ripped off pos for the last straw then join up with me as we fight to take back whats rightfully ours, take pewpies ill got and gains and redistrute them to the real gamers who have been in the shit since Y2K and older. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:31:57 AM by Wally »
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 05:45:24 AM
Re: Is THe daily post responsible for pewdiepiw
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 05:45:24 AM »

Pewdiepie was born in the city that I now live in, but luckily he doesn't live here anymore!

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 04:49:25 PM
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 04:49:25 PM »

hey everyon this is PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW DIE PIE and i am just here to set something straight BROS.

yeah. i might have slipped the penguin when i said i stole imagefest from you. but i am still more pwetrful than you will ever be. you cannot beat me in hand to hand comabt. and Thats a fact jack.

Bro fist out. Peac oue. pewdiepipe
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  December 08, 2015, 06:14:02 PM
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 06:14:02 PM »

japan die pie
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  December 09, 2015, 02:52:03 PM
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 02:52:03 PM »

Powdiepie you have made a powerful enemy this day. True enough that i could not beat you in fair fight. but there will be no fair fight between you and me because i ALWAYS cheat in a fight. as bart simpson said "Im gonna get my revenge on you. Ill give you a trick, youll fucking hate it." As admiral akbar from stan wans said "Its a trap". And a trap is what im going to give you. You have just left your normal safe life and entered the Infinite Hell Zone. What torments await when you wake up tomorrow? The spicey keychain? Sand in the Vaseline? Your comfy easy chair, from which you so smugly stream your Madden NFL vs Capcom 2 to your drooling cretin fanbase, has it been replace by a Iron Mainden? Your loyal girl friend... is she now a FAKE troll girlfriend who is submitting your embarrassing personal history to a humiliating wiki?

... Do you still wish to continue this foolish vendetta, pepodie? Will you swing your imbecile fists and find purchase only on empty air, or will you upload a legally binding youtube video entitled "POS Is Responsible For My Birth And I Hereby Legally Transfer All My Money And Things And My Pugs To The Webmin SoapOfARope"? ...

Permalink  •  December 09, 2015, 05:11:25 PM
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 05:11:25 PM »

LOL dont make me laugh....

OH WAIT TOO LATE YOU JUST DID!

No Amount of bart simpson trickery can defeat me..... Let me you in on a little known secret. Ever been on internet discussion? Ever see someone say I wanna go to Sweden? Well guess what. You know why there coming to Sweden. Itgs for me. Pewdiepie. And when everyome comes to visit me I train them int to the ultimate Bro Army. Go on youtube.com and count my subscribers, I dare you and I 'wait for you to come back. Done counting? Yeah.... all of hose accounts are the REAL KAHOONEY bugster. And lemme tell ya... you can be as "trick" or as "trap" as you want it wont amount to DIDDLY SHIT. My Bro army will Rape you and evyerhting you stand for. And Ill keep getting BIG MONEY with not a care in the world!!!!!!!

You best sleep with your eye open and your fist closed. Or else.
Pages: [1]