POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Coral Mayhem Creation Process  (Read 1261 times)
That one guy who people rate "meh/10"!
Permalink  •  December 25, 2015, 03:48:04 AM
Coral Mayhem Creation Process
« on: December 25, 2015, 03:48:04 AM »

I'm kinda new to this site, I saw the old Coral mayhems before the old site vanished, and thought,"Hey, this seems like a fun way to torture my friends! I should try this!"

Any insights as to the creation of a Coral Mayhem?

I show certain affection towards fairly obese derrières and I refuse to tell a false statement!
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  December 25, 2015, 03:56:47 AM
Re: Coral Mayhem Creation Process
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 03:56:47 AM »

Coral Mayhem was created as a fun way to "borrow" the fashion swat idea for ourselves. The first few were just stuff I stumbled across. Literally in the case of the school book reports one!  The best Corals are usually finding things on the sly that your pals havent seen or arent prepared to accept exists in any good and rational world.  I'd recommend Deviant art and any cosplay sites for easy pickings that cover a wide array of topics your friends may like and ease of sharing.  Higher difficulty ones are music/video based affairs because it takes away from the instant "WHAT IN GODS NAME?!" reaction that images have. The longer it takes the horror to soak in the harder it is for the group to spin that emotional breakdown into gold.

Anyway thats just a set of ground rules I try to stick to.  God speed friend.
Permalink  •  December 25, 2015, 06:56:22 AM
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 06:56:22 AM »

One of my only POS regrets is missing the heyday of Coral Mayhem.

Octane > Dominus
Hentai Governer General
Lolicon Jon
  • Hentai Governer General
  • WAHAHA
Permalink  •  December 25, 2015, 11:42:08 AM
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 11:42:08 AM »

@staringvacantly don't feel too down #POSregrets #POSer4lyfe #coralmayhem #yournamethehedgehog

Quote from:  Jon's deaf friend
I may not know english can good but meet me at sign class and I woop your ass at sign language
Permalink  •  December 31, 2015, 03:12:35 AM
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 03:12:35 AM »

Coral Mayhem was created as a fun way to "borrow" the fashion swat idea for ourselves. The first few were just stuff I stumbled across. Literally in the case of the school book reports one!  The best Corals are usually finding things on the sly that your pals havent seen or arent prepared to accept exists in any good and rational world.  I'd recommend Deviant art and any cosplay sites for easy pickings that cover a wide array of topics your friends may like and ease of sharing.  Higher difficulty ones are music/video based affairs because it takes away from the instant "WHAT IN GODS NAME?!" reaction that images have. The longer it takes the horror to soak in the harder it is for the group to spin that emotional breakdown into gold.

Anyway thats just a set of ground rules I try to stick to.  God speed friend.

Thanks very very much to you kind Rick sir, however, I was also kind of wondering what site you used, but that kind of information always helps!

I show certain affection towards fairly obese derrières and I refuse to tell a false statement!
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  December 31, 2015, 03:33:32 AM
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:33:32 AM »

stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  January 01, 2016, 04:48:18 AM
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 04:48:18 AM »

http://sxr4life.deviantart.com/art/Rouge-the-Bat-58694793

They call me a slut

A bitch

And a whore

They don't look into my heart,

My soul

They only see what they want

But someday

Someway

I'll be flying in the freedom.

Permalink  •  January 13, 2016, 01:43:42 AM
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 01:43:42 AM »

I hate to be a nuisance, but I was thinking what program or chatroom site. Believe me, I've seen plenty of horrifying shit.

Sorry!

Permalink  •  January 13, 2016, 07:22:11 AM
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 07:22:11 AM »

You mean like how to share this stuff with your friends? Well there's Skype if you're all like that.

BUT THERE IS DISCORD (<<<click that)

Discord is completely free and can be accessed by just an internet browser. Also has a phone app for on the go shitposting.
We have our own chatroom with our very own Coral Mayhem room (still filling it up though).

You can view the old Coral Mayhems here. (warning: the people talking about the images in question were very much younger than they are now. viewer discretion advised.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:24:11 AM by Malik »

[7:40:34 PM] soaprman: um.... like *flicks hair for a minute straight* i wasnt like... talkin to u

Pages: [1]