POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Delete my account  (Read 1316 times)
風林火山
Publius
  • 風林火山
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 11:19:18 AM
Delete my account
« on: August 11, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »

I've made only 9 posts on this forum and not a single one broke any rules. Someone with nothing better to do threatened to ban me or use me as some sort of example. Fuck this unfair pussy ass bully shit, delete this account because I'm never ever coming here again. I don't even give a shit what the replies are. You'll have to single out someone else to bully and jack off to instead, because it won't be me. Fucking pussy ass bullies. :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 02:18:14 PM
Re: Delete my account
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »

Petition to not delete Publius' account.

Endo > Octane > Dominus
Scrow Funk
  • wheres the beef
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 04:00:35 PM
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 04:00:35 PM »

Unbelievable. I've had it with these retard mods fucking up all over the place. Chasing out one of our best posters, a forums treasure, even. I hope you assholes are proud of yourselves.

Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 04:11:50 PM
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »

can't tell if this is a Publius post or if this is just a Publius post

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 04:23:26 PM
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »

What

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 04:42:45 PM
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »

Longer, actual reply: I don't know what you were trying to do with your threads. Most of them came off as joke posts, none of which were actually funny. They didn't break any rules on account of how we don't really HAVE any rules, so we just take things as they come and the abundance of threads that just appeared to be you attempting to be lolrandom and failing at actually being interesting or amusing further than a minor chuckle when you had a good day didn't really seem like a good thing to have when we're trying to in some ways start fresh with this here new forum.

Noone's mad at you, noone's bullying you, and noone's going to actually delete your account because you'll be back eventually. People who make rage-y threads about how they're leaving forever will return eventually, those who just quietly vanish without even a mention are the ones that won't be back until they a few years down the line randomly remember that one forum they once went to and figure it might be fun to check out if it's still online.

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 06:19:17 PM
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »

Cool, instead of responding directly to my PM to you, you go on a tirade here. Exactly the kind of attitude we don't need.

Quote from: Forum Rules
If you're an asshole or just plain annoying we'll kick you out.

You broke this rule. People have found you annoying for a long time.

Congratulations on being the first ban on our new forum! May I not have to issue another ban for a long time. :(9):
Permalink  •  August 11, 2012, 09:37:13 PM
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »

I undid the ban on Publius because he blew me. Blow me, and I'll reban him.
Pages: [1]