POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: First jung heap thread of 2016  (Read 1436 times)
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  January 01, 2016, 04:34:56 AM
First jung heap thread of 2016
« on: January 01, 2016, 04:34:56 AM »

This is kind of hard for me to talk about, but first I want to let you guys know because you deserve to know, and then I want to extend to each and every one of you the specialest invitation. I've developed a romantic fixation, recently reciprocated, on Miles "Tails" Prower, that scientifically gifted innocent soul, the one who is truly the heart that beats within the chest of the very Sonic series itself. I am in love with Miles "Tails" Prower, who you could play as in Sonic 2. It was at the tail end of 2015's late winter deep freeze when "Tails" first gave me those lovely potted begonias and that perfumed confessional note. Miles "Tails" and I are to be wed in the spring of 2016. It has been agreed that we will eschew the baroque obscenities of the church and the austere gloom of the courthouse. We shall consummate our love out of doors before an online audience of our closest friends and online family members. Wait, did I say consummate our love? Shit, I probably meant something more like "ceremonially declare". I think the act of consummating is like when you have sex or something. No, I promise not to have sex with "Tails" in front of you and everyone else I've ever known and loved. 2016 promises to be the clutchest year in human history and the last thing I want is for you guys to start it with the mental image of a human being fucking a cartoon animal. So please, I urge you to banish the mental image of Miles "Tails" Prower engaging in postmarital coitus and direct your attention instead to the invitation I am about to extend.

You are all hereby cordially invited to attend my ceremony of matrimonial union with the two-tailed helicopter fox from the "Sonic" series, who is real and is my heterosexual love interest. If you accept this invitation, please "RSVP" in this thread by January the 31st with your name, an emoticon that best describes you, the gift you promise to bring and an optional comment. Those who "RSVP" by the deadline will be granted permission to be guests and participants at my wedding to Tails on April the 13th. You will all be given the ability to participate in the world's first REAL-FICTIONAL ONLINE MARRIAGE FORUM ADVENTURE and be able to influence the outcome of events by your collectively expressed will! So remember, write back with...

Name:
Emoticon:
Item of Tribute:
Comments:

...and you will be given a reservation for this exclusive event, taking place at the Junk Heap Party Gardens on 4/13. Get on it before we're all full up! Happy New Year, and I look forward to seeing you all on the most important day of my life!
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  January 01, 2016, 02:55:41 PM
Re: First jung heap thread of 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 02:55:41 PM »

Name: KingRick56
Emoticon:
Item of tribute
Comment: cant wait until you exchange the rings har har
SK
Permalink  •  January 03, 2016, 09:50:03 PM
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 09:50:03 PM »

Permalink  •  January 06, 2016, 04:44:46 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 04:44:46 AM »

filler post will add more info ltr

[info goes here]

Endo > Octane > Dominus
stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  May 21, 2017, 12:19:04 PM
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 12:19:04 PM »

Tails regected me. He Said he was gay and didnt know it before. he married to sonic the hengehog. :cb:
Pages: [1]