POSFriends
make me some furnitures http://thedailypos.org/friends/index.php?topic=1360.new#new

we're drawing pokemon again, maybe
Register |
  (Advanced search)
Pages: [1]
Topic: What is the deal with  (Read 6291 times)
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:13:21 PM
What is the deal with
« on: February 01, 2016, 02:13:21 PM »

all these fucking Revenants anyway

Quote from: SABERinBLUE
I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:13:40 PM
Re: What is the deal with
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »

Like why the hell do all Doom mappers have this inexplicable hardon for them

I'm straight, and I don't like insinuations that I'm not straight. It's easy to say "not that there's anything wrong with that", but for me, I'm straight, so there is something wrong with me being gay, that being that I'm not gay. I'm proud of being straight and the idea of being gay goes against my biological wiring.
押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:14:06 PM
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:06 PM »

Like a few in an area where you actually have space to dodge is fine but

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:14:48 PM
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:48 PM »

When a cluster of twenty of them keeps getting released in your face in a small room

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:14:59 PM
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:59 PM »

Or they come from all goddamned directions at the same time

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:15:34 PM
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 02:15:34 PM »

And then they throw in some Arch-viles so you get reruns of the same Revenants

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:16:05 PM
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 02:16:05 PM »

And jesus fucking christ on a stick the homing capabilities on those projectiles is far better than it has any right to be

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:16:40 PM
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 02:16:40 PM »

Stand with your back to a pillar and think you're fine? Nope, the fucking thing is going to circle around and hit you in the face

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:17:18 PM
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »

Fuck Revenants, seriously

押忍!
  • 押忍!
  • Precursor
Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 02:17:27 PM
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 02:17:27 PM »

:fukken:

Permalink  •  February 01, 2016, 03:37:59 PM
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 03:37:59 PM »

Hi, I don't think I've seen you around The Daily POS. Welcome!
In west Goomba Village born and raised
Rick
  • In west Goomba Village born and raised
Permalink  •  February 02, 2016, 09:27:10 PM
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 09:27:10 PM »

stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
  • stake mistakes (dan deacon reference)
Permalink  •  May 21, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 12:13:21 PM »

Whats a revenant?